Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi
Folk show begins with silent national music, which gradually turns into a great show. The repertoire of the program is very interesting. You will see the dances of various regions of Uzbekistan: Uzbek national dance, Fergana classical dance, Khorezm folk dance, as well as Tajik and Arab dancing. Between dances, beautiful girls demonstrate fashion show of exquisite collections that combine modern fashion and national traditions.
Enjoying the performance of folk concert, you will also be offered the national Uzbek cuisine: pilaf, manti, damlama, kavurma-lagman, oriental sweets, and of course the eastern hospitality. There are many souvenirs of folk arts and crafts in the shops of madrasas’ hujras. You can buy them to remember this unforgettable trip.
Having been in Uzbekistan, be sure to visit the folk show in madrassas Nadir Devan-Begi. You will plunge into an unforgettable atmosphere of national traditions of the eastern people in this friendly and festive atmosphere.
- Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi
- The theatre of historical costume "El Merosi"
- Yallachi art
- Museum of Winemaking at Khovrenko Winery
- Open Central Asia
- The annual festival Silk and Spices in Bukhara
- A 'Sharq Taronalari' festival
- A 'Boysun Bahori' festival
- UzCharmExpo 2019 - the exhibition of leather craftsmanship
- UzENERGYEXPO–2019 - the fair of ways to enlighten places and rooms
- UzStroyExpo-2019 - Exhibition of Building and Building Materials
- 14th International Exhibition "Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan"
- The 18th Annual International Exhibition of Agriculture in the Republic of Uzbekistan - AgriTek Uzbekistan 2019.
- 20th International Exhibition "Food, ingredients and food technologies - UzFood 2020"