One day tour to Khiva from Tashkent
Welcome to Khiva!
Enjoy your one day tour from taking a short flight from Tashkent. Right after you will follow your guide on the route Urgench-Khiva-Ichan-Kala-Ata-Darvaza to Kalta Minor and probably the most significant spot of Khiva - the Pahlavan Mahmud Gates!
06:00 Early meet up with our driver in your hotel and transfer to the domestic flight terminal of Tashkent airport.
07:25 Departure for Urgench by Uzbekistan Airways flight HY051
08:55 Arrival in Urgench. Leaving the terminal and meet up our local driver and guide, who will wait for you with a sign "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to Khiva (~30 km).
Arrival to Khiva and start walking excursion in the historical part of Khiva – the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia (6-7 hours)
- Ichan-kala (translated as “Inner town”). Ichan-kala - the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia consisting from the next monuments:
- Madrassah of Muhammed Aminkhan
- Kalta Minor, the Palace of the Allakulihan Khan of Khiva - Tash Hauli, where the harem of 40 concubines was, Caravanserai and Tim Allakulihan.
Free time till departure.
20:00 Transfer from Khiva to the airport of Urgench.
22:05 Departure to Tashkent, flight HY058
23:25 Arrival in Tashkent. Meet up and transfer to the hotel. The end of the tour.
Number of participants
|Price per person|
- Air tickets Tashkent – Urgench – Tashkent (Economy class)*;
- All transfers as in program;
- Sightseeing excursion with certified English-speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to the museums as specified in the program;
- Tourist tax;
- Meals (lunches and dinners);
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts from ANUR TOUR;
*Price of the tour may vary - depending on the price of air ticket from Tashkent to Urgench