05:30 Transfer from hotel to Tashkent airport named after the first president Islom Karimov.
07:00 Fly to Bukhara by the morning flight.
08:05 Arrival in Bukhara. Come out of the terminal and meet driver and guide, who will wait for you with a sign "ANUR TOUR". Transfer to Bukhara old city and start the WALKING sightseeing program (5-6 hours)
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were centres of silk trade, selling jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs in a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where anyone can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture.
15:00 Transfer to the railway station.
15:50 Departure for Tashkent by speed train Afrosiab or Sharq.
19:40 Arrival in Tashkent. Meet and transfer to the hotel. End of the tour.