One day tour to Samarkand is a promising wonderful journey to one of the greatest cities in the world - legendary Samarkand. Take a round trip from Tashkent by high-speed train 'Afrosiyob' - the road will take only 2 hours.
Samarkand welcomes with monuments of stunning beauty & majestic blue domes reviving the time of the Great Tamerlane age. All of them represent the greatness & glory of Temurids, their power and influence.
You will visit all main attractions: Gur Emir, the mausoleum of Amir Temur and his male relatives, Registon Square and its 3 famous madrassahs, Ulugbek's observatory, Bibi Khanym mosque, Siyab bazaar, etc. During the one-day excursion to city you will be accompanied by professional English-speaking guide. Our driver will transfer you back to the railway station and say goodbye with all hospitality of people.
At the meeting zone meet the driver and guide who will wait for you with a sign "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to the old part of Samarkand and start sightseeing program:
– Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
– Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
– Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
– Shahi Zinda Necropolis– unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
– Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;