Transfer to Parkent vineyards enjoying the fresh air and picturesque views of mounts and local villages en-route.
We offer you a visit to a grape harvest collection in one of the farms in Parkent, a small town 100 km from near Tashkent famous for people hospitality and finest vineyards.
Lush nature, ideal weather conditions and fertile soil under professional care of family run farms significantly developed Uzbekistan agriculture potential as one of the biggest exporter of fruits and vegetable in Central Asia.
You may collect the grapes yourself under guidance of the farmer and you will have a full basket of finest grapes as a present from hosting farm.
Drive to Namdanak village of Parkent and visit wine factory named after "Hamkor Chateau". You can visit the whole process of making and tasting wines like Champs Elysees, Louvre, Saint Marc, Degustateur, Monte Cristo, Notre Dame, Versailles and others.
Transfer back to Tashkent.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars preserved from the XVI century and they were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs in a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara silky carpets.
Transfer to Samarkand, en- route visiting famous Gijduvan pottery workshop and museum-hall of ceramic masterpieces.
Arrival in Samarkand, check in the hotel.
Visit to Khovrenko winery, producing the finest wines of world level that took medals and prizes in international exhibitions, take a short excursion in museum of winemaking and enjoy wine tasting of the finest Samarkand wines. Leisure / free time in the afternoon. Overnight.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, the ensemble of grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
16:30 Transfer from hotel to the train station.
17:28 Departure for Tashkent by speed train Afrosiab or Sharq.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
- Transport for walking city tours Bukhara, guide and transport service for free time and after the standard city tours;
- Meals: lunches and dinners;
- Personal/travel insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.