08:00 Trip to Samarkand on the high-speed train "Afrosiab".
10:10 Arrival in Samarkand. Meeting at the station with our guide and start sightseeing program in Samarkand (6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, the ensemble of grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Samarkand's hotel.
07:00 Meeting with the guide and the beginning of the walking tour of the old Bukhara: Samanid mausoleum, Bolo-Khauz mosque, Ark Fortress, Poi-Kalyan ensemble (minaret and Kalyan mosque, Miri-Arab madrasah). Visit the famous shopping domes of Bukhara: Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon and Toki Zargaron. Here they used to trade in silks, expensive jewellery, traders who came to Bukhara from another countries changed money. And now there you can see and buy various souvenirs and jewelry.
Then the tour will continue to visit the Ulugbek and Abdullazizkhan's madrasahs, Tim Abdullakhan, Caravan Saray of Sayfiddin (modern centre for the development of handicrafts of Bukhara), the Magoki Attori Mosque and the Lyabi House Ensemble -Nadir Divan Begi Madrassa, Kukeldash Madrasa, Madrasa, Kukeldasha Madrassa, Madrasa (honako and madrasah of Nadir Divan Begi, Kukeldash Madrasah, monument to Hodja Nasreddin)
21:40 Transfer to the railway station
22:40 Departure of the night train Bukhara-Tashkent.
08:30 Start of a city tour: Hast Imam Complex (Barakan Madrasah, Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum, Hast-Imam Mosque and Library of Islamic Literature, containing the original Koran Osman), Chorsu Bazaar, Kukeldash Madrasa, Amir Temur Square, Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Navoi, Independence Square and the Monument of Courage - a monument to the victims of the 1966 earthquake.
Participation in the preparation of a festive dish SUMALYAK, which is prepared only for Navruz. You will have the opportunity to make a wish for yourself by throwing a walnut or a small pebble in a cauldron.
The event is necessarily accompanied by fun dances, stories, and songs. We promise you will not be bored! *
- All transfers according to the program on comfortable cars;
- Services of local Russian-speaking guides (3 excursions)
- Participation in the preparation of national dishes sumalak (with a group of 6 or more);
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments on the program;
- Master class in Gijduvan;
- Railway tickets:
Tashkent - Samarkand, economy class;
Bukhara - Tashkent, coupe;
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Fee for the use of videos on the sights;
- meals (lunch and dinner);
- Additional services in hotels.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.