This tour package is meant for fixed dates groups traveling to the main cities of this beautiful country - Tashkent, Urgench, Khiva, Bukhara & Samarkand.
Golden classics of Uzbekistan & Great Silk Road tour with excursions to the most known attractions - from Ichan-Kala to Gur Emir, from Khast Imam to Ark Citadel - all the pearls of Central Asia history will appear towards you.
Book this tour to Central Asia now and get a good chance to fly there as soon as possible!
08:40 Arrival in Urgench. Meet the guide and driver at the meeting zone.
Transfer to Khiva (30 km) hotel to drop off the bags at the luggage room.
Walking sightseeing tour (6-7 hours) in the old part of Khiva – Ichan Kala known as “Inner town”. Ichan Kala is the biggest open-air museum in Central Asia and consists of the following architectural monuments:
– There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets.
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas,
– Abdullakhan’s Tim,
– Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara),
Transfer to Samarkand via Shakhrisabz town. (~350 km)
Meet the guide in Shahrisabz. Excursion tour (2,5 hrs) in Shakhrisabz includes visiting:
- Ak Saray Palace (“White Palace”), the ruins of the summer palace of Tamerlane. The palace was constructed and decorated by deported from conquered Khorezm skillful builders, masters and artisans. Some parts of the gate tower survived to the present day.
- Mausoleum of Dorus-Saodat ("The Place of Power", XIV century) contains the tomb of Eldest and favorite Tamerlane’s son Jahongir.
- Kok Gumbaz, so-called “House of Meditation
- Mausoleum Gumbazi-Seyidon of the XVI century where the descendants of Ulugbek are buried.
– Visit the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
09:00 Meet with a guide & driver at the hotel's lobby. Continue your excursion (3-4 hours), visiting:
– Mausoleum of Khodja Doniyor also known as Saint Daniel.
- Ishratkhana mausoleum, once probably was a necropolis for women from the bourgeois families.
- Museum of Winemaking at Khovrenko Winery. This is an off-road sightseeing object. Mr. Khovrenko was a real pioneer at wine production and nowadays his heritage is giving a go to the most modern Uzbek wines. His winery producing wines, vodka, and brandy.
Finish your excursion.
16:00 Transfer to the railway station.
17:00 Depart Samarkand by train "Afrosiab" / ”Sharq”.