Learn more about Uzbekistan! We invite you to find out why this country was chosen as #1 destination this year and what's so special in it.
Your budget matters! This tour to Uzbekistan includes 3* hotels and licensed guides, along with drivers and prepared staff. For big company we will offer you a group manager that will keep an eye on you during the trip.
You choose where to go! Our guides will always adjust a route plan up to your desires.
You deserve to be happy during this tour! We will make sure that your journey will be full of little adventures and cheering surprises. Make sure you will visit local restaurants to try out famous Uzbek cuisine.
Transfer to the historical center of Bukhara and meet the guide.
*A special present till May 30, 2021: free walking guided tour in Bukhara.
Start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
–Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: a quick visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture with a local guide.