4 days tour to Uzbekistan from Dubai
A 5-days tour to Uzbekistan from Dubai will never leave anyone disappointed or upset. Our tour packages will route you through the main cities of Uzbekistan: Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand and by that you'll travel around the country with 5-star service.
02:20 Take a flight #FlyDubai1941 from Dubai;
Exit from the terminal #3 and meet up with our driver
Transfer to the hotel, early check-in
11:00 meet the guide at the lobby.
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Amir Timur Square;
- Independence Square, the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country.
One can often see the newlyweds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
After lunch, continue city tour visiting
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
- Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century.
Leisure / free time
17:45 Transfer to the Railway station;
18:45 Transfer to Samarkand by "Afrasiab" high-speed train.
20:53 Arrival in Samarkand. Meet with our driver at the railway station, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR” and transfer to hotel, check-in.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Start sightseeing program in Samarkand (6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Leisure / free time in the afternoon. Overnight
08:50 Transfer to the Railway station
09:50 Transfer to Samarkand by "Afrasiab" high-speed train.
11:19 Arrival in Bukhara. Meeting and transfer to hotel. Check-in.
13:00 Meet with our guide in your hotel, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR” and start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (5-6 hours):
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
Leisure / free time. Overnight.
Leisure / free time in the afternoon.
14:50 Transfer to Bukhara Railway station;
15:50 Transfer to Tashkent by "Afrasiab" high-speed train.
19:44 Arrival in Tashkent. Meet with our driver at the railway station, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR”.
Leisure / free time.
01:00 Transfer to the airport.
04:00 Departure from Tashkent by flight #FlyDubai1942
End of the tour.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
Number of participants
Price PER PERSON
- Hotel accommodation;
- Train tickets for bullet train;
- Full transportation service on vehicles with a/c;
- English speaking licensed guide service;
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums;
- Visa invitation letter for Uzbekistan (if necessary)
- Air tickets;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments