09:00 Start sightseeing tour in Samarkand countryside visiting:
- Mausoleum of Khoji Doniyor known also as Saint Daniel.Khoja Donier is considered as a saint patron of Samarkand, people believe that a visit to the mausoleum can bring health and success; many visitors come here to make wishes near the almond tree. A holy spring is located at the foot of the hill of the mausoleum; people claim the water has healing and miraculous properties.
- Paper factory ”Meros” in Konigil village produces unique paper that can be preserved for more than and is used in craftworks,
- Carpet factory “Hudjum” to observe the process of finest carpets weaving.
Excursion tour in Shakhrisabz includes visiting ( 2 ,5 hrs)
- Ak Saray Palace (“White Palace”), the ruins of the summer palace of Tamerlane. The palace was constructed and decorated by deported from conquered Khorezm skillful builders, masters and artisans. Some parts of the gate tower survived to the present day.
- Mausoleum of Dorus-Saodat ("The Place of Power", XIV century) contains the tomb of Eldest and favourite Tamerlane’s son Jahongir.
- Visit Kok Gumbaz, so-called “House of Meditation.
- Mausoleum Gumbazi-Seyidon of XVI century where the descendants of Ulugbek are buried.
Continue to Bukhara. Arrival in the afternoon. Hotel check in.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara(5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
-Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Amir Timur Square founded in 1882 and originally called Konstantinovsky Square was renamed in 1994 after Amir Temur to honor the cultural and historical contribution of the great conqueror.
- Tashkent chimes, one of major symbols of Tashkent, were brought from defeated Koenisberg in 1945 as a sign of the great victory and eternal glory of patriots who fought in World War II.
- Theatre Square with the Opera House: State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Uzbekistan named after Alisher Navoi builit in 1947 is one of the best opera theatres of the world performs both classical and national repertoires.
- Independence Square , the main square of Uzbekistan. There are fountains, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers of World War, arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother symbolizing the hope for a great future.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah; Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century ( original Quran Othman). Khast Imam is one of the most significant spiritual centers in Central Asia and attracts the pilgrims and visitors all over the world.
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Come out of the terminal and meet the guide and driver.
Kokand(mentioned as Khavakand or Kokan derived from a tribal name) is an ancient city that due to favorable location was one of the convenient fortified points of caravan routes in the Great Silk Road.
Nowadays, Kokand is a modern town at the crossroads of Tashkent, Fergana valley to Andijan and the other route to Khujand (Tajikistan) and is considered as one of the most important pre-border points.
Start sightseeing tour around Kokand visiting :
- Khudoyar-Khan Palace of 19th century is listed in the world heritage of UNESCO, at present days houses Kokand Regional History Museum that exibits a unique collection of more than 3000 artefacts from ancient, khanate and tsarist periods of the region.
- Norbut-Biy Madrassah, the largest madrassa in Kokand. The madrassa was built in XVIII century by captured architects as well as the famous Bukharian architect Usto Muhammed Salih Kasim, so the design and construction is quite typical to some monuments of XVIII Century in Bukhara.
- Modari Khan Mausoleum (Modari-khan means "Mother of Khan”) was built in 1825 by order of the widow of Umarkhan, famous poetess Nodira to honor the tomb of her mother-in-law. Since then the mausoleum became the family mausoleum where most of the female members of khan family were buried.
- Rishton (50 km west of Fergana) famous all over the world for its pottery that is decorated according to ancient tradition that is more than 800 years. Masters hand down their trade secrets from father to son. The unique red clay ceramic masterpieces are decorated with naturally made ultramarine, turquoise and azure ornaments known as blue glaze "ishkor",
- Workshop of the famous potter Rustam Umarov where visitors are welcome to observe the finest Rishtan ceramics in wonderful hand made and painted tea sets and lagans and beautifully decorated jugs and vases.
- Ferganais a relatively young city that was founded as a strategic fortified point in Turkestan in 1876 during tsarist period of the region. The town was initially called as New Margilan, further in soviet period renamed as Fergona in 1924. Nowadays, Fergana is a flourishing beautiful town and despite its young history became the central point of Fergana valley.
- Visit Ahmad Al-Fargoni monumental complex ;
- Continue to Margilan. Margilan (“Marg” from Persian green grass, “lon”- “place“) was inhabited settlement in Fergana valley since IV-III Centuries BC, the town was well known for its crafts and finest silk fabrics from the Great Silk Road period up to now.
09:00Transfer to the Uzbek- Kyrgyz border Dostyk ( ETA 09:00)
Border crossing formalities (40 min- 1, 5 hrs depending on the customs formalitiesand tourist flow). Meet the guide and driver.
Transfer to Osh, Osh is the oldest city in Kyrgyzstan, for sightseeing tour visiting
- Suleiman Mountain. Suleiman Too (Suleiman is the prophet Solomon - Suleyman in Quran, “Too “is “mountain”. The museum is the only UNESCO sight of the whole mountain with many sacred places in caves and paths. It is quite unusual – the museum with rare artifacts is located in the largest cave of the mountain. Besides, there are several caves, rocks and niches each with its name. The locals and pilgrims believe every spot of the mountain is sacred and come here to follow the rituals and pray for better life and good health; couples come pray to be blessed with a child. It is believed that every spot of the mountain is sacred. There is a watching platform with beautiful panoramic views to the city and surroundings.
- Osh Bazaar, a colorful bazaar with more than 2000 years history, plays an important role in the Great Silk Road as a major landmark. Nowadays, along the visitors may take a walk around and enjoy shopping in the shops of national clothes, embroidery, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Main Square with Lenin statue. Kyrgyz people are very respectful to the history of Soviet period and kept the monument to Lenin in main cities as the country major developments were made during soviet time.
09:00 Transfer to Karakol via Issyk Kul with sightseeing en-route:
- Burana Tower was the vertical dominant of the ancient city Balasagun, the north capital of the Turkic lingual state of the Karakhanids and the small nearby museum with its collection of ancient bal-bals, carved stone figures used as monuments.
- Continue driving to Issyk-Kul. The lake is called "the pearl of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. Arrival to Issyk-Kul, accommodation in the hotel on the North Shore of the lake.
- Easy hike near the lake. Issyk Kul is one of the most wonderful lakes of the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake”. There are many activities that entertain people on the beach. Windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes and rides on boats and ships. In winter, there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
- Visit a place with ancient pictures on stones-petroglyphs, where you can see a panorama view of the Issyk Kul Lake. Shamans made these petroglyphs and told people that this place was the middle of the world. The stones are at the same place waiting for the visitors to reveal their secrets.
- Dungan mosque is one of the most famous places in Karakol town. The most interesting thing is that it is built without a single metal nail. More than 100 years ago there was a Chinese master who lived in this town. Dungans are people from China who had Muslim religion. The construction was made of bricks and wood and decorated with various ornaments.
- Museum of N.M. Przhevalski (Russian explorer of Asian continent),
- Jeti Oguz gorge is famous for its red rocks formations that have the name Seven Bulls – Jeti Oguz. One can see there the Broken Heart Mountain, one of the most popular places among locals and visitors. By request, light hiking tour to go on a top of a mountain (20 minutes) to see a panorama view of the gorge.
- Continue to Bokonbaevo village, to stop for a local eagle-hunting show. The eagles are fed to hunt hares and foxes (a traditional way of nomadic hunting). After excursion transfer to Bishkek.
Arrival in Bishkek in the afternoon.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Oak Park - city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala -Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is a legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square, where in the centre you can see the Victory monument, a memorial which was completed in 1984. Usually, the main festival events are held in Bishkek at eternal flame, on Victory Square, where is posted guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.