Arrival. Meet with a guide and driver, and start sightseeing program in Samarkand (6-7 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, the ensemble of grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- The cave of Hazrat Daud ( 40 km ) one of the holy places of pilgrimage, located in the mounts with 1303 steps to the cave and 200 steps down to a dark tunnel with Daud’s handprints and footprints at the end of it. If a person touches them and make a wish , it is believed to make the wishes come true.
As the way to Khazrat Daud cave is quite long, the locals offer a ride in donkey or a horse to the cave or just a ride in the surroundings.
- Paper factory ”Meros” in Konigil village produces unique paper that can be preserved for more than and is used in craftworks,
- Carpet factory “Hudjum” to observe the process of finest carpets weaving.
Excursion tour in Shakhrisabz includes visiting ( 2 ,5 hrs)
- Ak Saray Palace (“White Palace”), the ruins of the summer palace of Tamerlane. The palace was constructed and decorated by deported from conquered Khorezm skillful builders, masters and artisans. Some parts of the gate tower survived to the present day.
- Mausoleum of Dorus-Saodat ("The Place of Power", XIV century) contains the tomb of Eldest and favourite Tamerlane’s son Jahongir.
- Visit Kok Gumbaz, so-called “House of Meditation.
- Mausoleum Gumbazi-Seyidon of XVI century where the descendants of Ulugbek are buried.
Continue to Bukhara. Arrival in the afternoon. Hotel check in.
Breakfast in the hotel. 09:00 Meet the guide at the lobby.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses imagination of visitors;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
- OPTIONAL (by request) visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
07:00 Transfer from hotel to Tashkent train station.
08:07 Departure for Kokand by train.
12:11 Arrival in Kokand.
Come out of the terminal and meet the guide and driver.
Start sightseeing tour around Kokand visiting :
- Khudoyar-Khan Palace of 19 century,
- Jami Mosque.
- Norbut-Biya Madrassah,
- Modari Khan Mausoleum.
Transfer to Rishton (50 km west of Fergana) famous all over the world for its pottery that is decorated according to ancient tradition that is more than 800 years. Masters hand down their trade secrets from father to son. The unique red clay ceramic masterpieces are decorated with naturally made ultramarine, turquoise and azure ornaments known as blue glaze "ishkor".
A visit to the workshops of the famous potter Rustam Umarov.
- Burana Tower (80km from Bishkek) and an open air museum of Balbans (stone warriors). You will get to enjoy a traditional lunch and then continue trip to the lake.The tower was originally 45m but because of great earthquake, its height was reduced to 25m. There are many legends about this place that capture visitors’ imagination.
- Issyk Kul Lake surrounded by the celestial mountains. It is the second largest alpine lake in the world (1608 m. above sea level). The lake is called "the pearl of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities.
- Upon arrival, a visit a place with ancient pictures on stones-petroglyphs, where you can see a panorama view of the Issyk Kul Lake. Shamans made these petroglyphs and told people that this place was the middle of the world. The stones are at the same place waiting the visitors to reveal their secrets.
- Oak Park - city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala -Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square, where in the centre you can see the Victory monument, a memorial which was completed in 1984. Usually the main festival events are held in Bishkek at eternal flame, on Victory Square, where is posted guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
Accommodation in standard twin-shared rooms in hotels ;
Tourist tax per person;
Meals: breakfasts in hotels ;
All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport sedan /mini bus/SUV as per terrain requires, including transfers to-from airports, train stations and borders;
English speaking local professional licensed guides in Uzbekistan as per program ( 7 standard excursions), English speaking local guides in Kyrgyzstan;
Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and nature fees as per program;
Train tickets Tashkent – Samarkand, Bukhara- Tashkent by tourist train “Afrosiab” / “Sharq” (economy class); Tashkent – Kokand by standard day train (economy class).
Internal flight Osh - Bishkek (economy class).
International flights to Tashkent /from Bishkek;
Photo/video fees (professional camera);
Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan e/visa( if required);
Meals: lunches and dinners;
Transport and guide service for free time/free days ( can be added by request) and after the standard city tours; transport for walking tour in Bukhara;
Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.