You will have time to discuss the tour details with tour manager.
10:00 Meet the guide at the lobby. Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5 hrs):
- Amir Timur Square, founded in 1882 and originally called Konstantinovsky Square, was renamed in August 31, 1994 after of the Amir Temur to honor the cultural and historical contribution of the great conqueror. Monument of Amir Timur (Tamerlane) is a bronze figure sitting on a horse and famous motto of the commander, engraved in four languages: “Justice is force”. Around the Square there are the State Museum of History of Timurids, Uzbekistan hotel, Forum Palace and famous chimes.
- Tashkent chimes, one of major symbols of Tashkent, were brought from defeated Koenisberg in 1945 by Sergeant Eisenstein as a gift to the native city. The chimes were installed on 9 May 1947 as a sign of the great victory and eternal glory of patriots who fought and died in World War II.
- Theatre Square with the Opera House: State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Uzbekistan named after Alisher Navoi builit in 1947 is one of the best opera theatre of the world performs both classical and national repertoires, The theatre building survived undamaged after the strong earthquake in 1966 and impresses the visitors not only with monumental facade but also with exquisite decorative interior in national design of foyer. In front of the building there are fountains reminding the cotton bolls in shapes that colored lit at night.
- Independence Square , the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present and future of the country. There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the Cabinet and the Senate, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the Second World War, arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future. One can often see the newlyweds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah; Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century ( original Quran Othman). Khast Imam is one of the most significant spiritual centers in Central Asia and attracts the pilgrims and visitors all over the world.
18:00 Transfer to railway station.
18:50 Departure for Samarkand by tourist train “Afrosiab”/” Sharq”.
20:58 Arrival in Samarkand.
Come out of the terminal and meet the guide and driver at the meeting zone.
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (imaginary grave)the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara(5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
09:00 Start WALKING excursion in the historical part of Khiva – Ichan-kala (translated as “Inner town”). Ichan-kala - the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia consisting from the next monuments:
08:30 Meet the driver at the lobby .Transfer to Turkmen – Uzbek Border post Khojeyli.
Pass the border. Border passing formalities (passport and visa control might take 1 to 2 hrs depending on the customs formalities). Meet the guide and driver at Turkmen side. Transfer to Kunya – Urgench. Start sightseeing tour with visiting
- the founder mausoleum of Sufi sects "Kubra" Nadzhimetdin Kubra (XII-XIII);
- the mausoleum of Mongolian princess Torebeg-Hanym (XII-XIV centuries); minaret Mamun (X-XI centuries);
- minaret Kutlug-Timur (XII-XIV c, the highest minaret in Central Asia);
- Mausoleum Kyrkmolla (II in BC - III A.D.);
- mausoleum Arslan II (the oldest building in the city - date of its bookmark is roughly estimated by XI century).
Transfer to Dashoguz Airport
20:00 Departure for Ashgabat
20:40 Arrival in Ashgabat.
Transfer to the hotel. Resting time in the evening. Overnight.