Arrival in Tashkent in the early morning (ETA 09:00 am)
Come out of the terminal and meet the driver at the exit 3. Transfer to the hotel. Meeting with the company representative who will present the tour package. You will have time to discuss the details with the representative.
Group up with a guide & driver and start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5-6 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
07:30 Departure for Samarkand by train 'Afrosiab' or 'Sharq'.
09:58 Arrival in Samarkand.
Come out of the terminal and meet with our driver & guide.
Start sightseeing program in Samarkand (5-7 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city, was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
09:50 Train Samarkand – Bukhara by tourist train “Afrosiab”.
11:19 Arrival in Bukhara.
Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags and meet the guide.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (6-7 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of visitors;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
- Visit Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture.
- Internal flights Mary – Ashgabat (economy class)
- International flights to Tashkent /from Ashgabat;
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Uzbekistan visa/e-visa ( if required). Turkmenistan visa fee ( from 85 + 4 USD per person, subject to change nationality dependent);
- Meals: Lunches and dinners;
- Transport and guide service for free time/free days ( can be added by request) and after the standard city tours; transport for walking tours in Bukhara and Khiva;
Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.