Winter in Uzbekistan is usually soft and snowless. During winter time Uzbekistan tours are going on sale because transfers & all kinds of tickets become cheaper. Tour to Uzbekistan from Malaysia on Winter would show you a silent picture of snow time Bukhara, Khiva or Samarkand.
In active seasons prices tend to increase and that is why we offer this cheap/budget tour to Uzbekistan main cities - Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and Tashkent. You won't be disappointed by anything - discounted tours to Uzbekistan don't mean you will lack comfort of sightseeing attractions or taking dinner.
Taking a tour to the Silk Road attractions while they are not crowded - is some real estate. And if there will be snow, especially in Bukhara, means you got super lucky.
Snowed Khiva gently breezed by sandy wind with its silence and rare sounds of birds singing would completely describe you a picture of sleepy Uzbekistan on Winter.
Our driver will meet in train station with tablet ANUR TOUR. Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags. Meet with your local guide and start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Finish sighseeing and free time. Back to the hotel. Overnight.
Departure to Samarkand (270 km), en- route visiting famous Gijduvan pottery workshop where visitors are welcome for a tour around the workshop and observe the process of ceramic making and painting.
The owners demonstrate the stages of making ceramics from turning the potter’s wheel to making paints from natural ingredients, decorating the ceramics in a distinctive style, drying and firing. Take a tour around the museum-hall of ceramic masterpieces with a unique collection of the ceramic items of Gijduvan and other regions of Uzbekistan.
A festive gift from the company ANUR TOUR - master class in painting ceramic products. You can take the finished product with you as a souvenir from sunny Uzbekistan!
09:00 Meet the guide & driver in the hotel's lobby.
Start your excursion in Samarkand (5-6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, the ensemble of grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Transfer to Chimgan mountains(100km/1h 50min), en-route enjoying the picturesque views of beautiful mountains and the life of local people.
Chimgan Mounts offer many seasonal outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking and mountaineering.
Take a ride on chair lift going up to gorge to Kumbel peak (2400 m), where the longest Ski tracks in Uzbekistan has its start.Have a walk in mountain area. You will enjoy the breath-taking nature sights of mountain peak.
09:00 Meet with a guide & driver in the hotel's lobby and start the excursion in Tashkent (5-6 hours):
– Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent - the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country;
– Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
– Visiting the Chorsu marketplace and drive back to the new city by metro.
Continue excursion with visiting Independence Square. There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the World War II, the arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, a road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future.
One can often see the newly-weds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations,” laying flowers at the monument of Happy Mother and Eternal flame.