Try out our winter tour package by a very lowered price starting from now! We're glad to offer you freshly added excursion to Uzbekistan mountains - Chimgan, at which you will be able to ski, to snowboard, or to just enjoy the view!
06:30 Transfer from hotel to Tashkent railway station.
07:30 Departure for Samarkand by the fastest train in Uzbekistan - Afrosiab or Sharq.
09:38 Arrival in Samarkand. Leaving the terminal and meet up our driver and guide, who will wait for you with a sign "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to the old part of Samarkand and start sightseeing program:
– Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
– Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
– Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
– Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
– Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
10:00 Meet with our driver in the lobby and start the journey immediately.
Transfer to Chimgan Mountains area, 120 km from Tashkent, en-route enjoying the picturesque views of beautiful mountains and the life of local people. Chimgan Mounts offer many seasonal outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, and mountaineering.
- First, stop near Beldersay gorge. Take a ride on the chair lift going up to gorge to Kumbel peak (2400 m), where the longest Ski track in Uzbekistan has its start.
- Have a walk in the mountain area. You will enjoy the breath-taking nature sights of the mountain peak.
- Drive to Chimgan and take a photo stop at Charvak Lake enjoying fresh air beautiful panoramic views of the stunning scenery of Chimgan Mountains.
- Have lunch in mountain restaurants in the place named "Bochka" by local people.
After lunch, transfer back to Tashkent. The total journey is 200 km one-way long.
Continue excursion with visiting Independence Square. There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the “Eternal flame" in honour of soldiers who died during World War II, the arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" ("Good way") leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future.
One can often see the newly-weds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took part in the reconstruction of Tashkent - the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
- Full transportation service on vehicles with a/c;
- English speaking licensed guide service;
- Train tickets for bullet train;
- Visa invitation letter for Uzbekistan (if necessary)
- Air tickets;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.