Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Tashkent
All the year round
This budget tour to Uzbekistan will show you the country from the same view expensive & luxury travelers do. Low cost is made by offering only 3* hotels and private guesthouses in Samarkand and Bukhara. Explore bewitching Samarkand with its sky-blue mosaics and silent little patios. Lost yourself in attractive hospitable Bukhara where every building is important and has a huge tome of history and incidents happened in its walls.
Don't forget to visit astounding Ark Fortress in Bukhara! Restored in late USSR times it still has a small piece of original ruins and the comparison is clear.
This cheap tour to Uzbekistan cities will show you the world of oriental architecture and magic East - just book a tour from us!
Book the tour till May 30th, 2020 and get one FREE walking city tour in Bukhara!
Flight to Tashkent, the biggest city in Central Asia with 2.5 million population.
Arrival in Tashkent International Airport named by Islam Karimov, first President of Uzbekistan.
Migration formalities usually take 20 min to 60 minutes.
Come out of the terminal and meet the staff holding a sign “ANUR TOUR” or with your name on it. Transfer to the hotel. As Tashkent airport not far from the city center, transfer will not take long time (20 – 40 minutes depend from the hotel).
Arrival in hotel. Check in. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
*Until May 30, 2020, we gift a walking tour over Bukhara.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara(5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.