Tour itinerary: Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Tashkent
Season: All the year round
Days: 4 |
Do you like to travel on your own instead of booking a full set tour? A budget offer from Anur Tour is a great chance to try it! The tour price includes transportation service, train tickets, accommodation in hotels, LOI and transfers from/to airport and railway station. So don't miss the chance!
Book the tour till May 30th, 2020 and get one FREE walking city tour in Bukhara!
Arrival in Tashkent in the evening. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the hotel, check-in. Time for discussion the tour program and other details with our company representative. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
– There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets.
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas,
– Abdullakhan’s Tim,
– Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara),
Night train Bukhara- Tashkent (compartment in a sleeping wagon)
Air tickets for international flights;
- Meals (lunches and dinners).
- Guide service and entrance fees to the monuments and museums.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.