Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Tashkent
All the year round
This budget tour to Uzbekistan will show you the country from the same view expensive & luxury travelers do. Low cost is made by offering only 3* hotels and private guesthouses in Samarkand and Bukhara. Explore bewitching Samarkand with its sky-blue mosaics and silent little patios. Lost yourself in attractive hospitable Bukhara where every building is important and has a huge tome of history and incidents happened in its walls.
Don't forget to visit astounding Ark Fortress in Bukhara! Restored in late USSR times it still has a small piece of original ruins and the comparison is clear.
This cheap tour to Uzbekistan cities will show you the world of oriental architecture and magic East - just book a tour from us!
Book the tour till May 30th, 2021 and get one FREE walking city tour in Bukhara!
Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags. Standard check-in (14:00).
Free day in Bukhara*.
*A special present till May 30, 2021: free walking guided tour in Bukhara.
Meet the guide at the hotel.
Start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry, and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: a quick visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture with a local guide.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.