A good budget tour to Uzbekistan - for 6 full days itinerary to Central Asian main country - Uzbekistan! Charming Samarkand, hot Bukhara and silent ancient Khiva - that's all in - you only need to book this budget tour.
The cities of Silk Road are same but different - you may notice similar ways to decorate madrassahs and minarets - but you will never find same painting. Ancient Uzbek buildings are literally covered with words praising Allakh and local rulers - letters could be stacked in 1000 different ways.
Tours to Uzbekistan is our thirst of getting knowledge and experience of Uzbek culture, origins, and cuisine, and now there is a chance to get in by lowered price!
We are glad to offer you a special budget program around Uzbekistan with enough free time to dive into the history of ancient Silk Road cities of Uzbekistan and exploring medieval architecture.
When ordering a tour until May 30, 2021, one walking EXCURSION around Bukharaor Khiva AS A GIFT!!
*A special present till May30, 2021: free walking guided tour in Bukhara.
09:00 Meet the guide at the lobby.
Start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
– Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: a quick visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture with a local guide.
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist classtransport as per road conditions including transfers to-from train stations, and airports;
-A special gift* from Anur Tour for booking the tour till May 30, 2021:
*English-speaking professional licensed local guide in Bukhara or Khiva (1 standard excursion);
*Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums as per program in Bukhara or Khiva;
- Meals: breakfasts at the hotels;
- Train tickets Tashkent – Urgench by night train (in 4-bed compartments), Khiva –Bukhara by standard train or transfer by car, Bukhara – Samarkand, Samarkand –Tashkent (economy class) by tourist train “Afrosiab”/” Sharq”;