A very budget tour to Uzbekistan. Travelling is our thirst of getting knowledge and experience of other cultures, origins, and cuisine. We are glad to offer you a special budget program around Uzbekistan with enough free time to dive into the history of ancient Silk Road cities of Uzbekistan and exploring medieval architecture.
When ordering a tour until May 30, 2020, one walking EXCURSION around Bukhara or Khiva (optional) AS A GIFT!!
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin sharing rooms;
- All transfers mentioned in the program will be done by vehicles with a/c
- Visa invitation letter for Uzbekistan (if necessary);
- When booking until 30.05 the services will include a Russian-speaking guide: one free excursion in Bukhara or Khiva;
- Entrance tickets to the monuments in Bukhara;
- Train tickets:
"Uzbekistan" Khiva - Bukhara (economy class);
"Afrosiyob" Bukhara - Samarkand (economy class);
"Afrosiyob" Samarkand - Tashkent (economy class).
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Air tickets for local flights:Tashkent - Urgench ($130 per adult);
- Meals (lunches and dinners).
- Guide service and entrance fees to the monuments and museums in the cities except for Bukhara.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.