A good budget tour to Uzbekistan - one week (7 full days) itinerary to Central Asian main country - Uzbekistan! Charming Samarkand, hot Bukhara and silent ancient Khiva - that's all in - you only need to book this budget tour.
The cities of Silk Road are same but different - you may notice similar ways to decorate madrassahs and minarets - but you will never find same painting. Ancient Uzbek buildings are literally covered with words praising Allakh and local rulers - letters could be stacked in 1000 different ways.
Tours to Uzbekistan is our thirst of getting knowledge and experience of Uzbek culture, origins, and cuisine, and now there is a chance to get in by lowered price!
We are glad to offer you a special budget program around Uzbekistan with enough free time to dive into the history of ancient Silk Road cities of Uzbekistan and exploring medieval architecture.
When ordering a tour until May 30, 2020, one walking EXCURSION around Bukhara or Khiva (optional) AS A GIFT!!
Departure to Bukhara by train or by car through the Kyzylkym desert. (depends on the weather condition. Trains schedule is 08:57 - 14:50, Tue, Fri, Sun)
Kyzylkum desert - Kyzylkum (from Turkic means «red sand») – is a sandy desert between the rivers Amudarya and Syrdarya in Central Asia. Its area is 300 thousand sq. km. On the north-west the desert is limited by hollow of Aral Sea, on the north-east by Syrdarya and on the south-west is limited by Amudarya. In ancient time, Great Silk Road passed through the Kyzylkum desert. Thanks to it, such famous cities as Bukhara, Samarkand and Khiva prospered. People of different professions worked here: sellers, interpreters, guarder of caravans, tax collectors. It is very strange but there was hectic life in the desert.
Arrival in Bukhara. Transfer to the hotel, check-in.
* Until May 30, 2020, we gift a walking tour over Bukhara.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara(5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.