Tour to Uzbekistan from the land of Neverending Summer a.k.a. Malaysia will show you the country of sand and smiles. Various excursions to main attractions of Tashkent, Samarkand and Khiva will show you the tough history and beautiful artworks of this land.
Tours to Uzbekistan include visits to Samarkand, Bukhara or Khiva - all the excursions are included in the tour package, and being hosted by professional English-speaking guide.
General attractions of Samarkand, for example, start from excursion to Gur-Emir - mausoleum of Temur the Great. After you will be led to Ulugbek's observatory or Shakh-i Zinda - depends on the day schedule and guide.
During private Bukhara excursion, you will do a complete walking excursion - the objects are located too close to each other and there is no in transferring on a bus each 200 m.
Uzbekistan is worth travelling in 2020 - it was rated as #1 destination by many famous journals - such as WeGoPlaces, LonelyPlanet and The Telegraph.
Our driver will meet in train station with tablet ANUR TOUR. Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags. Meet with your local guide and start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Finish sighseeing and free time. Back to the hotel. Overnight.
Excursion tour in Shakhrisabz includes visiting (2.5 hrs)
- Ak Saray Palace (“White Palace”), the ruins of the summer palace of Tamerlane. The palace was constructed and decorated by deported from conquered Khorezm skillful builders, masters and artisans. Some parts of the gate tower survived to the present day;
- Mausoleum of Dorus-Saodat ("The Place of Power", XIV century) contains the tomb of Eldest and favourite Tamerlane’s son Jahongir;
Meet with your local guide and start sightseeing program in Samarkand
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
09:00Continue sightseeing program in Samarkand (6 hours):
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
- Mausoleum of Khodja Doniyor as Muslims call him, or a biblical prophet Daniel (or Sain Daniel), or Daniel as one of the four great Judaic prophets is the place of pilgrimage not only local residents but also visitors from around the world as it is revered by Muslims, Christians and Jews;
- Paper factory "Meros” in Konigil village that produces unique paper that can be preserved for more than and is used in craftworks,
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Amir Timur Square - is the radial-circular park, crossed by eight lanes the center of which is Amir Timur monument. In 2009 the square was reconstructed, there were planted new trees instead of old ones, as well as was built a new administrative building.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;