06:45 Transfer from Tashkent hotel to train station.
08:07 Departure for Kokand by train.
12:11 Arrival. Come out of the terminal and meet driver and guide, who will wait for you with a tablet "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to the old city and start sightseeing program (2-3 hours):
- The tour around Kokand starts visiting the palace of Khudoyar-Khan Palace of 19 century,
- Jami Mosque.
- Norbut-Bii Madrassah
- Modari Khan Mausoleum - is a mausoleum for all the female relatives of Khan's family.
Transfer to Rishtan town (50 km west of Fergana). This town is famous all over the world for its pottery - every third family in Rishtan is potters. Rishtan pottery is decorated according to an ancient tradition that is more than 800 years. Masters hand down their trade secrets from father to son. The unique red clay ceramic masterpieces are decorated with classical naturally made ultramarine, turquoise and azure ornaments known as blue glaze "ishkor". All the visitors are welcomed with a wide range of beautiful dishes that often take place in many international exhibitions, museums, world, and private collections.
The tour program includes visiting the workshops of one of the famous potter Rustam Usmanov and master of silk carpets weaver Bahromjon Gafurov.
After excursions transfer to Fergana. Hotel check-in and free time;
09:00 Meet with a guide, short excursion around Fergana. Transfer to Margilan. On the way possible to visit biggest bazaars of Fergana valley - Kumpeta bazar (only Thursday and Sunday)
The excursion starts with visiting Said-Ahmad Hodji Madrassah where craftsmen produce original silk carpets. Walking around the local bazaar and visit to famous Silk Factory "Yodgorlik", where visitors are welcome to observe the process of silk manufacture with traditional decoration called “IKAT”
Transfer back to Tashkent by car (320 km, 5 hours) or by evening train from Margilan (16:48 - 21:38)
- Twin room accommodation in the hotel with breakfasts;
- Licensed professional guide service (2 standard excursions);
- Entry tickets to the sites and mausoleums as per program;
- Tourist tax;
- Transfers in Tashkent and memorable gifts complimentary from ANUR TOUR.
- Meals (lunch and dinner);
- Accommodation in Tashkent.
- Other services not specified under “Tour price includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.