Religious landmarks have always been distinguished by their elevation and beauty. Uzbekistan gives its guests the opportunity to see this personally and invites them to an amazing cultural and thematic tour of the most sacred architectural monuments of Uzbekistan’s cities of Tsarist Russia and later in Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, and Khiva.
Excursion to the new parish church of the Blessed Mary of the Mother of Mercy. (The opportunity to participate in the Sunday Mass at 10:00, if the day of the tour coincides). Visiting the street where Anna Herman was born on February 14, 1936.
12.00 Transfer to Khiva.
Arrival to Khiva.
14.00 Check-in the Hotel.
The beginning of the excursion around the historical part of Khiva - Ichan-Kala. (translated “Inner City”). Ichan Kala is the largest open-air museum in Central Asia. Inside there are architectural monuments: Ata-Darvaz, Kunya-Ark, Madrasah Muhammad Rahim-khan, Madrasah Mohammed Aminkhana, Kalta Minar.
Continuation of the tour of ancient Khiva: Palace of Khiva Khan Allakulihan - Tash-Khauli, where there was a harem of 40 concubines, Caravan shed and Tim Allakulihan, Gate Pahlavan Makhmud, Mausoleum Seyid Allaudin, Mausoleum Pahlavan Makhmud, and the madrasa of the Isle of the Isle of Allaudin, the Mausoleum of the Sayyid Allaudin, Mausoleum of the Pahlavan Makhmud, the Mehralah of the Sith Allaudin Jami
Excursion through the old part of Bukhara: visiting the mausoleum of the Samanids, the mosque and the madrassah Bola-Khauz, citadel Arc - the ancient citadel, buildings of the beginning of the 1st century BC, complex Poi Kalyan, consisting of the famous minaret and Kalyan mosque, Miri Arab Madrasa. Walk through the trade domes of Bukhara: Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron, where they used to trade in silk, headdresses, expensive jewelry and traders who came to Bukhara from distant countries. And now there you can see and buy various souvenirs, jewelry.
The excursion will continue to visit the Ulugbek and Abdullazizkhan madrasas; Tim Abdullahan; the caravan of saraydah Sayfiddina, where the craft development center of Bukhara is now located; Magoki Attari Mosque; the center of old Bukhara: the Lyabi-Hauz ensemble - the honako and the Nodir Divan Begi madrasah, the Kukeldash madrasah, and the monument of the well-known Khoja Nasreddin.
Dinner with folk show in Medresse Nadir Divan Begi. Overnight at the hotel.
Excursion in Samarkand with a visit to the famous Registan Square - the heart of Samarkand, consisting of three grand structures: Ulugbek Madrasa, Tilia-Kori Medresa and Sher-Dor Madrasa. Then visit the > Gur-Emir Mausoleum, the tomb of the Temurids dynasty.
The tour will continue to visit the Church of the Intercession of the Mother of God, the Church of the Holy Great Martyr George the Victorious, the Armenian Apostolic Church Surb Astvatsatsin (Holy Mother of God) - the only Armenian church in Central Asia, built in 1903 at the expense of the local Armenian community, the mausoleum of Khoja Daniyar - Saint Daniil. By the mausoleum with the same respect are Muslims, Christians and Jews.
Excursion in Tashkent. The Roman Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Tashkent is the largest Catholic parish in Central Asia (1912–1917 –– 1993).
The only Evangelical Lutheran Church in Central Asia, designed by the famous architect A. Benoit and built between 1895-1899.
Holy Assumption Cathedral. Initially, the building of the cathedral was a church built in 1871 on the territory of a military hospital in honor of the great martyr and healer Panteleimon. In 1945-1950, under Bishop Hermogenes (Golubev), the building was expanded and later re-consecrated.
Tour of Tashkent: Amir Temur Square, Opera and Ballet Theater Square. Navoi, Uzbek Museum of Applied Arts, Independence Square and the Monument of Courage - a monument to the victims of the 1966 earthquake.
In the old part of the city, visit the Tashkent Religious Center - the complex Khast Imam , which consists of the Barakkhan Madrasa, the the mausoleum of Kaffali-Shash and the Library of Islamic Literature, where the Koran Osman is the oldest Koran manuscript. Visit to Chorsu bazaar, where you can buy spices, clothing made from local textiles, souvenirs.
- Transport service throughout the tour according to the program;
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast, double occupancy (double / twin);
- Services of Russian-speaking guides (4 excursions);
- Entrance fees to museums, mausoleums, and other attractions according to the program;
- Train tickets (economy class carriage) Samarkand - Tashkent "Afrosiab" *; * It is possible to replace the Afrosiab train with the Shark train;
- ** Children under 2 years old: stay with parents without providing an extra bed and without providing a separate seat on the trains;
- Russian-speaking tour leader accompanying the group for groups of more than 10 people;
- International flights to/from Tashkent;
- Payment for using the photo and video camera when visiting sights;
- Personal insurance;
- Meals (lunches, dinners);
- Transportation of baggage at the airport and hotels;
-Guide services and transportation in your free time;
- Personal and other expenses not specified in the section "Included in the tour price".
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.