After transfer to Issyk-Kul lake en route enjoying gorgeous nature view.
Issyk Kul Lake surrounded by the celestial mountains. It is the second largest alpine lake in the world (1608 m. above sea level). The lake is called "the pearl of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities.
Upon arrival, a visit a place with ancient pictures on stones-petroglyphs, where you can see a panorama view of the Issyk Kul Lake. Shamans made these petroglyphs and told people that this place was the middle of the world. The stones are at the same place waiting the visitors to reveal their secrets.
- Independence Square, the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country. One can often see the newlyweds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”;
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
After lunch, continue city tour visiting
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
11:00 Transfer to Bukhara by individual car (the departure time has to be pre-agreed for later/earlier transfer by request).
On the way, near town Gijduvan visit workshop of famous Uzbek pottery master Abdulla where you can learn more about the process of making ceramics, visit museum hall and even buy some of the unique ceramic items.
By request, visit Sardoba and Rabat-i Malik Caravanserais - the remains of the most ancient portals in Central Asia with semi-column decorations on walls.
Arrival in Bukhara in the late afternoon. Check-in the hotel.
- Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars preserved from the XVI century and they were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs in a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara silky carpets.
- Meals: Lunches and dinners except those specified in the program;
- Transport and guide service for free time/free days (can be added by request) and after the standard city tours; transport for walking tours in Bukhara;
-Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”. Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.