all the year round
A special tour package for our dear guests from Mumbai! Includes visiting Chimgan mountains which are known for their beauty. You will be able to see on your own the stunning view of the landscape high in the mountains and enjoy the Eastern spirit.
- Independence Square , the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present and future of the country. One can often see the newlyweds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
After lunch, continue city tour visiting
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
11:30 Arrival in Bukhara. Meeting and transfer to hotel, check-in.
12:30 Meet with our guide in your hotel, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR” and start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (5-6 hours):
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Start sightseeing excursion (5-6hours) to the main attractions of Samarkand:
Start sightseeing program in Samarkand (6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
10:00 Meet with our driver in the lobby and start the journey.
Transfer to Chimgan Mountains area, 120 km from Tashkent, en-route enjoying the picturesque views of beautiful mountains and the life of local people. Chimgan Mounts offer many seasonal outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, and mountaineering.
- First, stop near Beldersay gorge. Take a ride on the chair lift going up to gorge to Kumbel peak (2400 m), where the longest Ski track in Uzbekistan has its start. Have a walk in the mountain area. You will enjoy the breath-taking nature sights of the mountain peak.
- Drive to Chimgan and take a photo stop at Charvak Lake enjoying fresh air beautiful panoramic views of the stunning scenery of Chimgan Mountains.
Have lunch in mountain restaurants in the place named "Bochka" by local people.
After lunch, transfer back to Tashkent. The total journey is 200 km one-way long.