Tashkent – Navoi – Sentab – Asraf – Samarkand
March - October
Nurata Village Tour is an active 3-day hiking tour through Sentab and Asraf villages, staying in the local family-run guesthouses. Wonderful blooming countryside trip to enjoy picturesque historical and natural sights and open-heart Uzbek hospitality in a budget eco-trip to Nurata!
Meet the driver at the hotel in Tashkent.
06:30 Transfer to the railway station in Tashkent.
07:28 Departure for Navoi by high-speed train "Afrosiyob".
10:40 Arrival in Navoi.
Come out of the terminal and meet the driver.
Transfer to Sentab village en-route visiting:
- Sarmysh gorge or Sarmyshsay is a unique place famous for Uzbekistan's largest collection of ancient stone inscriptions – petroglyphs, some of the earliest ones are dated 9000 BC, while the latest inscriptions of the 15 Century were made by Sufi dervishes in Arab. Nowadays, the stone gallery of petroglyphs is included in the National Park–Reserve. Sarmyshsay gorge attracts naturalists and adventure lovers.
Photo time and easy hiking to Sarmyshsay gorge to feel past centuries rooted in ancient art, legends, and beliefs.
Continue to Sentab village in Nurata mounts. Arrive in the village.
Warm welcome by a local family.
Light sightseeing and walking in the surroundings, for photo taking in the afternoon.
Enjoy the traditional dinner with the local family.
Resting time in the evening. Dinner and overnight in guesthouse.
Breakfast at the guesthouse.
Morning at leisure, time for morning photo shooting.
Easy hiking from village Sentab to village Asraf, en-route enjoying the beautiful weather and picturesque views of rural life.
Arrival in Asraf, the local family welcomes visitors with lunch.
Take a walking in the village surroundings. Staying in the villages gives a unique opportunity to acknowledge the customs, ancient traditions, and the modes of everyday life of local people. Feel the soothing atmosphere of home, take a real cultural insight, and relax after urban lifestyle and touristic sights.
Traditional dinner with the local family.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight in guesthouse.
Breakfast at the guesthouse.
Morning at leisure to take sunrise pictures.
11:00 Transfer to Samarkand, en-route enjoying beautiful views and local life scenery.
Arrival in Samarkand, transfer to the hotel.
End of the tour.
- Accommodation in the group- shared rooms in guesthouses in Sentab and Asraf;
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions;
- Meals: breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at guesthouses (traditional meals, fixed menu, alcohol excluding);
- Train tickets Tashkent – Navoi by speed train "Afrosiab"/Sharq" (economy class);
- Natural fees ( where required);
- Tourist tax per person.
- International flights; hotel accommodation in the cities;
- Guide service;
- Meals, except those specified in the program;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Single supplement is not applicable OR can be subject to availability of single accommodation in the guesthouses.
- Check-in 14.00, check-out time 11.00. No early check-in/ late check-out is included unless indicated;
- Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English;
- Please note yurt camps, guesthouses, and homestays offer traditional meals; there are quite basic toilet and shower conditions.
- All the changes in the basic itinerary, the timing for transfers depending on the international flight departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed;
- Please note that the train trip/s can be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule;
- After the date of publication, any changes in the hotels, air/train ticket prices, tax increase, and exchange rate fluctuation may influence the tour prices;
- Anur Tour is not responsible for the force majeure occasions (weather conditions during the tour, repairing-reconstructing works at some parts of roads, government restrictions).