Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses imagination of visitors;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, the ensemble of grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
Meet the driver and guide at the airport meeting zone.
09:00 Start Bishkek sightseeing tour visiting
- Ala Archa National Park;
- Oak Park - city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala -Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square, where in the centre you can see the Victory monument, a memorial which was completed in 1984. Usually the main festival events are held in Bishkek at eternal flame, on Victory Square, where is posted guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
09.00 Transfer to Issyk-Kul Lake (260 km ) en-route visiting
- Burana tower, (11th century minaret) and an open-air museum of Balbans (stone warriors), which marks the original site of the Karakhanid town, Balasagun;
- Issyk Kul is one of the most wonderful lakes of the world, located in the north-eastern part of the Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk Kul is translated as “Hot Lake” and is considered as one of "the pearls of Central Asia". Due to the salty water, Lake Issyk Kul possesses curative qualities. There are many activities that entertain people on the beach: windsurfing, scooters, aqua parks, parachutes and rides on boats and ships. In winter there are also spots of alpinism where people enjoy incredible landscapes.
After traditional lunch, leisure time and light walking at the lake shore.
- ancient stone inscriptions (dating back to 800 B.C.). These petroglyphs were made more than 2 000 years ago by shamans. They depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices and some hunting scenes.
Arrival in Karakol , start light sightseeing tour visiting
- the wooden Russian-orthodox church.
- Dungan mosque is one of the most famous places in Karakol town. The most interesting thing is that it is built without a single metal nail. More than 100 years ago there was a Chinese master who lived in this town. Dungans are people from China who had Muslim religion. The construction was made of bricks and wood and decorated with various ornaments.
Transfer to Jeti Oguz gorge. It is famous for its red rocks formations that have a name Seven Bulls – Jeti Oguz. One can see there the Broken Heart Mountain, one of the most popular places among locals and visitors. By request, light hiking tour to go on a top of a mountain (20 minutes) to see a panorama view of the gorge.
Continue to Bokonbaevo village, to stop for a local eagle-hunting show.
The eagles are fed to hunt hares and foxes (a traditional way of nomadic hunting). After excursion continue to Bishkek.
International flights to Tashkent , Tashkent- Bishkek and from Bishkek;
internal flight Tashkent - Urgench (economy class 100 USD per person, subject to change);
Photo/video fees (professional camera);
Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan e/visa( if required);
Meals: lunches and dinners;
Transport and guide service for free time/free days ( can be added by request) and after the standard city tours; transport for walking tours in Khiva and Bukhara;
Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.