Enjoy a fabulous weekend Uzbekistan tour from Dubai with direct flights. Visit Tashkent major highlights the world-famouspearls of Samarkand ancient architecture, take a refreshing trip to the gorgeous Chimgan mountains!
Flight Tashkentby Air Arabia flight G9-271 or Fly Dubai FZ 1941.
02:10 / 02:30 Arrival in Tashkent International Airport.
Migration formalities usually take 20 min to 60 min: passport control and baggage claim. Come out of the terminal and meet the staff holding a sign “ANUR TOUR” or with your name on it.
Transfer to the hotel, check-in. Extra night.
10:30Meet the driver in the lobby and start the journey to the mountains.
Transfer to Chimgan Mountains area, 120 km from Tashkent, about 2 hrs one way, en-route enjoying the picturesque views of beautiful mountains and the life of local people. Chimgan Mounts offer many seasonal outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, and mountaineering.
- Photo stop near Charvak Lake;
- Visit Beldersoy chair cableway to the Kumbel peak or by request and depending on weather conditions, visit Amirsoy resort which offers a variety of leisure activities, the cableway ride, and several restaurants. Enjoy leisure in the ski resort, the breathtaking natural sights of the mountain peak. Return to Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent (ETA by 16:00).
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in the 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;