Enjoy a fabulous weekend Uzbekistan tour from Dubai with direct flights. Visit Tashkent major highlights the world-famouspearls of Samarkand ancient architecture, take a refreshing trip to the gorgeous Chimgan mountains!
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in the 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Meet the driver in the lobby and start the journey to the mountains.
Transfer to Chimgan Mountains area, 120 km from Tashkent, about 2 hrs one way, en-route enjoying the picturesque views of beautiful mountains and the life of local people. Chimgan Mounts offer many seasonal outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, and mountaineering.
- Photo stop near Charvak Lake;
- If the road is open, visit Amirsoy resort that offers a variety of leisure activities, the cableway ride, and several restaurants. Enjoy leisure in the ski resort, the breathtaking natural sights of the mountain peak. Return to Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent (ETA by 16:00).
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel
09:00Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5-6 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Amir Timur Square, founded in 1882 and originally called Konstantinovsky Square, was renamed on August 31, 1994 after Amir Timur to honor the cultural and historical contribution of the great conqueror. Around the Square, there is the Museum of History of Timurids, Uzbekistan hotel, Forum Palace, and famous Tashkent striking clock.
- Tashkent striking clock, one of the major symbols of Tashkent.
- Independence Square, the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country. There are fountains standing for the life energy of Uzbek people, the Cabinet and the Senate, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the Second World War. - Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of the earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah; Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century (original Quran Othman). Khast Imam is one of the most significant spiritual centers in Central Asia and attracts pilgrims and visitors all over the world.
- Chorsu bazaar – the ancient bazaar of Tashkent. “Chorsu” means “four waters”, symbolically meaning the conjunction of four major parts of the old city in the bazaar where people come for trades. The bazaar beautiful blue dome, built in traditional style after the Tashkent earthquake, is often depicted in postcards and international magazines and became one of the major sights of interest both for locals and guests – one can see oriental tiled bazaar from different souvenir shops with ceramics, handicraft works, carpets and jewelry, the whole pavilion full of delirious fruits to the finest textiles and colorful fabrics.
- Tashkent Metro (the first line was launched in 1977) with beautiful train stations each decorated in thematic style with traditional ornaments and special lightning.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.