Tashkent – Bukhara – Samarkand – Tashkent
all the year round
The 3-day tour to Uzbekistan can be a great chance to discover the Silk Road pearls after staying in Tashkent for MICE or business conference.
Uzbekistan cities are beautiful, especially in spring, when the sun brightens up ancient mausoleums and minarets and the air is full of scents of blooming cherry trees. It has open entries for guests coming from all over the world, we offer tours to Uzbekistan from Dubai, USA, Malaysia, Great Britain, Australia - and every guest holds his breath from the stunning beauty of Samarkand.
It's always worth coming to Uzbekistan - even for a small tour, less than a week because all the main attractions are located close to each other and the route is well-organized.
Come out of the terminal and meet the driver who will wait for you with a tablet "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags and meet the guide at the hotel.
*A special present till May 30, 2021: free walking guided tour in Bukhara.
Start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
– Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: a quick visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture with a local guide.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.