06:30 Transfer to the Central train station in Tashkent.
07:30 Departure for Samarkand by train “Afrosiyob”
09:30 Arrival in Samarkand. Meeting, transfer to the hotel to drop off bags and to meet with the guide.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
- The cave of Hazrat Daud (40 km) one of the holy places of pilgrimage, located in the mounts with 1303 steps to the cave and 200 steps down to a dark tunnel with Daud’s hand prints and footprints at the end of it. If a person touches them and make a wish, it is believed to make all the desires come true.
As the way to Khazrat Daud cave is quite long, the locals offer a ride in donkey or a horse to the cave or just a ride in the surroundings.
- Paper factory ”Meros” in Konigil village that produces unique paper that can be preserved for more than and is used in craftworks,
Carpet factory “Hudjum” to observe the process of the finest carpets weaving.
16:28 Transfer to the train station.
17:28 departure for Tashkent by high-speed train Afrosiyob”
19:44 Arrival in Tashkent.
Transfer to the hotel/airport. The end of the tour.
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin shared room/s with breakfast;
- Transportation service with a/c for the whole tour with including transfers in Tashkent mentioned in the program;
- Local guide service (2 excursions);
- Entrance fees to museums according to the program.
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Accommodation in Tashkent;
- Meals (lunches and dinners).
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.