Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent
all the year round
Welcome to Samarkand!
Our two days tour to Samarkand from Tashkent - a great chance to have a small trip to this beautiful city of Uzbekistan and acknowledge more about home of Temur the Great.
Meet the driver in the hotel in Tashkent.
07:00 Transfer to the railway station in Tashkent.
08:00 Departure for Samarkand by high-speed train "Afrosiyob"
10:08 Arrival in Samarkand.
Come out of the terminal and meet the driver and guide.
Start sightseeing program in Samarkand (6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Free day in Samarkand
17:00 Departure for Tashkent by high-speed train "Afrosiyob".
19:10 Arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel/airport.
End of the tour.
- Accommodation in standard double/twin rooms (3 star, tourist class);
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions, including transfers to/from train stations;
- English-speaking professional licensed local guide (1 standard excursion);
- Meals: breakfasts at the hotels;
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and natural fees as per program;
- Train tickets Tashkent – Samarkand, Samarkand – Tashkent by speed train "Afrosiab"/Sharq" (economy class);
- Tourist tax per person.
- International flights to/from Tashkent;
- Accommodation in Tashkent (can be added by request);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- E-visa to Uzbekistan (if required);
- Meals: lunches and dinners;
- VAT 15 %, personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
- Check-in 14.00, check-out time 11.00. No early check-in/ late check-out is included unless indicated;
- Please note that the tour price does not include seasonal VAT 15 %, VAT can be added to the basic tour price.
- Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English;
- All the changes in the basic itinerary, the timing for transfers depending on the international flight departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed;
- Please note that the train trip/s can be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule;
- After the date of publication, any changes in the hotels, air/train ticket prices, tax increase, and exchange rate fluctuation may influence the tour prices;
- Anur Tour is not responsible for the force majeure occasions (weather conditions during the tour, repairing-reconstructing works at some parts of roads, government restrictions).