Elder holy Bukhara - an oriental dream lost somewhere in the sands. One of the 8 holy muslim cities, annouced by Prophet himself, Bukhara remains to be one of the most beautiful places in Uzbekistan.
Tours to Bukhara are usually walking. You will spend around 5 hours enjoying the city, sights and the cuisine. Bukhara is also very safe, kindhearted and warm. Many famous people are born/lived/buried there and their mausoleums are in our tour checkpoints.
06:30Transfer to the railway station from your hotel.
07:28 Departure to Bukhara by train 'Afrosiyob'.
11:19 Arrival in Bukhara. Our driver will meet in train station with tablet ANUR TOUR. Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags. Meet with your local guide and start walking sightseeing program in the old part of Bukhara:
– Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
– Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
– Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft stores offering you souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
– Caravanserai Saifuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
– There are three trading places or so-called covered bazaars: Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century. These bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
– Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas standing in front of each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
– Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impressing the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: a quick visit to Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture with a local guide.
Finish sighseeing and free time. Back to the hotel. Overnight.
- Bakhauddin Naqshbandi mausoleum (the founder of Naqshbandi Sufi Spiritual order) Located near Bukhara the memorial complex of Bakhauddin Nakshbandi is considered as one of the most significant religious places of Bukhara that attracts many visitors.
- Chor-Minor Madrasah - Chor-Minor is known as madrasah Halif Niyazkul (in Persian “Four minarets”) was built by merchant in 1807 in Bukhara.
14:55 Transfer to the train station.
15:55 Departure for Tashkent by high-speed train "Afrosiyob”
19:40 Arrival in Tashkent. Meet with our driver and transfer to the hotel.