20th International Exhibition "Food, ingredients and food technologies - UzFood 2020"
'UzFood is the country’s largest food exhibition. It is the perfect place to hold business meetings with more than 9,000 professional visitors: suppliers, manufacturers, dealers and influential professionals in Uzbekistan’s food sector' - the organisators say.
During this event, you'll be able to observe several hundreds of dishes coming up from all over the world. Not only foreign cookers and famous chiefs will be participating but also a local masters.
The exhibition will be held on 1-3 April 2020, at NEC "Uzexpocentre", Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
The visitors will be able to observe several sections:
- Meat and poultry
- Dairy products
- Food ingredients
- Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi
- The theatre of historical costume "El Merosi"
- Yallachi art
- Museum of Winemaking at Khovrenko Winery
- Open Central Asia
- The annual festival Silk and Spices in Bukhara
- A 'Sharq Taronalari' festival
- A 'Boysun Bahori' festival
- UzCharmExpo 2019 - the exhibition of leather craftsmanship
- UzENERGYEXPO–2019 - the fair of ways to enlighten places and rooms
- UzStroyExpo-2019 - Exhibition of Building and Building Materials
- 14th International Exhibition "Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan"
- The 18th Annual International Exhibition of Agriculture in the Republic of Uzbekistan - AgriTek Uzbekistan 2019.
- 20th International Exhibition "Food, ingredients and food technologies - UzFood 2020"