Open Central Asia
Rubric: Cultural programs
Published: 03 july 2018
Central Asia is unique and diverse region situated in the heart of the largest continent. Open Central Asia is a good slogan and it has several meanings.
First of all people who have lived in Central Asia for many centuries are really open and hospitable. They are always glad to see new guests. This is the most probable thing that you’ll hear from anyone who has been to any of central Asian countries at least once.
Central Asia today is more open that it was 25 years ago. Appropriate political and visa regulations were introduced by the different countries of the region to welcome guests. The only exclusion is Turkmenistan but it isn’t difficult to collect visa with our company’s LOI. Of course the region is far from the ideal yet but everything is improving.
Open unique region
It’s very good offer and even a challenge for a new generation of travelers to come and discover something wonderful, interesting and unique here.
Central Asia tours
We’re glad to introduce different Central Asia tours that meet any taste. Every country has its own charm, traditions and features. It’s really good if you have time to visit all 5 countries to dive into the East…
But what if you don’t have enough time? The best decision will be to visit 2 or 3 countries of Central Asia. Concerning this all we have launched new site devoted Central Asia. There you can find any tour with visiting 2, 3 or even 4-5 countries.
If you are interested in private or group program, have lots of questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi
- The theatre of historical costume "El Merosi"
- Yallachi art
- Museum of Winemaking at Khovrenko Winery
- Open Central Asia
- The annual festival Silk and Spices in Bukhara
- A 'Sharq Taronalari' festival
- A 'Boysun Bahori' festival
- UzCharmExpo 2019 - the exhibition of leather craftsmanship
- UzENERGYEXPO–2019 - the fair of ways to enlighten places and rooms
- UzStroyExpo-2019 - Exhibition of Building and Building Materials
- 14th International Exhibition "Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan"
- The 18th Annual International Exhibition of Agriculture in the Republic of Uzbekistan - AgriTek Uzbekistan 2019.
- 20th International Exhibition "Food, ingredients and food technologies - UzFood 2020"