UzCharmExpo 2019 - the exhibition of leather craftsmanship
Rubric: Cultural programs
Published: 21 october 2019
The 11th International Exhibition of Leather, Shoes and Leather Products UzCharmExpo 2019 was held at UzExpoCenter nearby Bodomzor metro station. More than 100 companies from 10 different countries have presented their products. Many people had come to take a look at foreign production and buy it.
The listed below leather products were demonstrated: shoes, clothes, leather goods, special footwear, and overalls, as well as components, chemicals and equipment from Uzbekistan, Russia, Italy, China, Turkey, Belarus, Germany and other countries.
The entry was free and there was a small stand-up meal for any curious guest.
Location: UzExpoCentre, metro st. Bodomzor.
- Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi
- The theatre of historical costume "El Merosi"
- Yallachi art
- Museum of Winemaking at Khovrenko Winery
- Open Central Asia
- The annual festival Silk and Spices in Bukhara
- A 'Sharq Taronalari' festival
- A 'Boysun Bahori' festival
- UzCharmExpo 2019 - the exhibition of leather craftsmanship
- UzENERGYEXPO–2019 - the fair of ways to enlighten places and rooms
- UzStroyExpo-2019 - Exhibition of Building and Building Materials
- 14th International Exhibition "Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan"
- The 18th Annual International Exhibition of Agriculture in the Republic of Uzbekistan - AgriTek Uzbekistan 2019.
- 20th International Exhibition "Food, ingredients and food technologies - UzFood 2020"