14th International Exhibition "Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan"
'A unique specialized exhibition in Uzbekistan representing a range of technologies and services for the mining industry and metalworking!' - according to the exhibition's site and the era of growing interest towards the mining industry, this gonna be an amazing opportunity for everyone to acknowledge more about this.
The exhibition will be held on November 05-07, 2019, at NEC "Uzexpocentre", Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
'Uzbekistan is among the ten leading countries of the world for the reserves of gold, uranium, copper, stone and potassium salts (minerals).' - the official site states their interest in holding an exhibition.
The listed below section will be represented to every and one curious guest:
- Mineral process
- Surface and underground mining
- IT-technologies and automation of technological processes in the mining industry
- Machine building
- Machine tool production and industrial automation.
'MiningMetals exhibition is effective place for increasing the sales and for expansion of the building; decoration materials; machinery and equipment market.' - the holders say.
- Folk show in madrasah Nadir Divan-Begi
- The theatre of historical costume "El Merosi"
- Yallachi art
- Museum of Winemaking at Khovrenko Winery
- Open Central Asia
- The annual festival Silk and Spices in Bukhara
- A 'Sharq Taronalari' festival
- A 'Boysun Bahori' festival
- UzCharmExpo 2019 - the exhibition of leather craftsmanship
- UzENERGYEXPO–2019 - the fair of ways to enlighten places and rooms
- UzStroyExpo-2019 - Exhibition of Building and Building Materials
- 14th International Exhibition "Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan"
- The 18th Annual International Exhibition of Agriculture in the Republic of Uzbekistan - AgriTek Uzbekistan 2019.
- 20th International Exhibition "Food, ingredients and food technologies - UzFood 2020"