Memorial complex of Memory of Repression Victims
Here, in this unusually beautiful place, you can often see newlyweds, especially in autumn, summer and spring. There is an inscription in three languages on the memorial stone: “The memory of those who died for their country will live forever”.
Museum of Memory of Repression Victims was opened on August 31, 2002, located near the memorial. The building interior is made in oriental style, adorned with national ornaments. The highlight of the décor is skillful carving, made by Tashkent craftsmen. The museum expositions has documents and photographs.
It was decide to build identical building of the museum in honor of 20-th anniversary of Independent of Uzbekistan. Today, the building complex consists of two buildings-twins, where visitors like to be photographed.
Museum of Memory of Repression Victims is the only museum in Central Asia, dedicated to the victims of Stalin repressions. Having visited the museum, you will introduce with the history of the civil disorders in Uzbekistan, the collapse of the Kokand Autonomy in 1918 and many other useful and interesting information.
- Tashkent places of interest
- Chimgan Mountains
- Mountains of Uzbekistan and holiday places
- Tashkent TV Tower.
- Bazaar Chorsu.
- Museum of Applied Art.
- Madrasah Kukeldash
- Independence Square
- Jami Mosque
- The Palace of Duke Romanov
- Hazrat Imam Complex
- Kaldyrgach-biy (Tole bi) Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Zangi-Ata
- Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Sheihantaur
- Academic Russian Drama Theatre
- Polish Catholic Church
- The Theatre «Ilkhom»
- The Youth Theatre of Uzbekistan
- The "Anchor" Canal
- The Museum of Astronomy
- The State Art Museum of Uzbekistan
- The “Bozsu” Canal
- Tashkent State Theatre of Musical Comedy
- Theatre of Satire named after A. Kahhara
- The square of memory
- Locomotive Museum (Tashkent museum of railway...
- Uzbek National Academic Drama Theatre
- The "Salar" Channel
- Tashkent railway station
- The State Museum of Timurids History
- «Aladdin» Theatre
- Memorial complex of Memory of Repression Vict...
- The Holy Dormition Cathedral
- Alay bazaar
- State Museum of Nature of Uzbekistan
- Abdulkasym Madrasah
- Mukimi Theatre
- Monument "Courage"
- Amir Temur Square
- Alisher Navoi Theater