There was Gozien Hurd (Small Gozien) Madrasah to the north of madrassas Gozien Kalon (Big Gozien), which is well preserved to this day. It is a single-storey symmetrical building, built in the style of Bukhara architecture. It is not big in comparison with other madrasahs of Bukhara. The facade of the building is made in the form of an arch, partly decorated with ornaments. Carved marble is a decoration of the ceiling of external room, and its walls are made of brick. Generally the students of madrasah studied law, logic, theological science, music and poetry.
Nowadays, madrasah Gozien is an architectural monument and belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Bukhara places of interest
- The Mausoleum Chashma-Ayub (« The Source of H...
- Chor-Minor Madrasah.
- Mausoleum of the Samanids.
- Bolo-House Mosque
- Kalyan Mosque
- Memorial complex Bahouddin Naqshbandi.
- Architectural ensemble Lyabi-Hauz.
- Complex Poi-Kalyan
- Nekropolis Chor-Bakr
- Magoki-Attori Mosque
- Ark Citadel
- Architectural Complex Khoja Zaynutdin
- Namazgoh Mosque
- Gozien Madrasah
- Sitorai-Mohi Hosa Palace
- Khanaka Faizabad
- The Bukhara Art-Architectural Museum-Reserve
- Seven sacred Sufis of Bukhara
- Paikend settlement
- Khoja Gaukushan Ensemble
- Abdulaziz Khan Madrasah