Winter Holidays in Uzbekistan!
Winter Holidays in Uzbekistan! Winter is a rare guest in Uzbekistan, especially in Tashkent. But! It does exist in mountains located nearby the capital, so-called 'Tyan-Shan' mountains chain. We can show you a real winter beauty of Uzbekistan!
Arrival in Tashkent.
Meeting with the group and the company representative to discuss tour details. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
07:25 Flight to Urganch.
Come out of the terminal to meet the driver and guide at the meeting zone.
09:10 Transfer to Khiva Hotel, early check in.
Walking excursion in the historical part of Khiva – the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia (6-7 hours):
- Ichan-kala (translated as “Inner town”). Ichan-kala - the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia consisting from the next monuments:
- Madrassah of Muhammed Aminhan;
- Kalta Minor, the Palace of the Allakulihan Khan of Khiva - Tash Hauli, where the harem of 40 concubines was, Caravanserai and Tim Allakulihan;
Breakfast at the hotel.
07:15 Transfer to the train station.
08:45 Travel by a train to Bukhara.
14:48 Arrival in Bukhara. Transfer to hotel.
Meet at the train station, transfer to Hotel.
17:00 Start WALKING sightseeing Chor Minor.
Breakfast in the hotel.
09:00 Meet the guide at the lobby and start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (5-6 hours).
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centres for trade of silk, jewellery and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
Optionally can be added by request: Samanids mausoleum (IX century), a monument of early medieval architecture.
03:50 Transfer from hotel to Bukhara train station.
06:47 Arrival Samarkand. Transfer.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centres in medieval world was built on the order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Breakfast at the hotel.
05:47 Transfer to the train station Samarkand.
06:47 Train Samarkand - Tashkent.
08:47Arrival in Tashkent.
Meet at the train station, transfer to Hotel
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5-6 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicentre. Residents still come to the monument to honour those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent - the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present and future of the country;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious centre of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
- Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century;
- Visiting Chorsu bazaar and back to new city by metro;
Continue excursion with visiting Independence Square. There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the “Eternal flame" in honour of soldiers who died during the Second World War, arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future.
One can often see the newly-weds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
Transfer to airport.
End of the tour.
Amount of persons
Price per 1 person
- Accommodation in twin/double shared room;
- Tourist tax per person per night in the hotel;
- Meals: breakfast at hotels;
- All transfers as per program;
- English-speaking professional licensed local guides (3 excursions);
- Entrance tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums according to the program;
- Train tickets: Khiva – Bukhara (standard day train, economy class), Bukhara - Samarkand / Samarkand – Tashkent by high-speed train “Afrosiab” or “Sharq” (economy class), memorable complimentary gift from ANUR TOUR.
- Airfare international flights;
- Internal flight Tashkent- Nukus (by request);
- Meals (lunches and dinners);
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Photo/video taking fees(professional camera);
- Transport and guide service for free time/free days and after the standard city tours (can be added by request); entrance tickets to the sights during free days sightseeing;
- Personal insurance;
- Tips and gratuities, portage;
- Other services not specified under ” Tour price includes”.