Migration formalities usually take 20 min to 40 min: visa/passport control and baggage claim.
Tashkent is a one of the most beautiful and ancient cities in Central Asia of more than 2200 years history originally known as Chach, Shash and later Tashkent (“Tosh”- means “stone”, “ kent”– “city “) . Throughout the centuries, the city developed into an important trade center and witnessed glory days of great dynasties of. Nowadays; Tashkent is a modern and the largest city in Uzbekistan since 1930 is the capital and administrative, culture and economical center of Uzbekistan that is famous for its green streets, exquisite cuisine, wonderful sunny weather and hospitable people.
Come out of the terminal and meet the driver holding a sign “ANUR TOUR” with your name on it.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the Cabinet and the Senate, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the Second World War, arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future. One can often see the newlyweds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
08:00 Departure for Bukhara by speed train Afrosiab or Sharq.
11:19 Arrival in Bukhara.
Come out of the terminal and meet with our driver.
Transfer to the hotel to drop off the bags and meet the guide.
Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara(5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
09:00 Meet with your guide & driver at the hotel's lobby and start excursion in Samarkand:
– Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
– Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
– Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
– Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
– Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;