14:45 Arrival in Tashkent International Airport named after Islam Karimov, first President of Uzbekistan.
Migration formalities usually take 20 min to 60 min: visa/passport control and baggage claim. Come out of the terminal and meet the staff holding a sign “ANUR TOUR” or with your name on it.
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (2 hrs) visiting the city center:
- Amir Timur Square, founded in 1882 and originally called Konstantinovsky Square, was renamed on August 31, 1994 after Amir Timur to honor the cultural and historical contribution of the great conqueror.
- Theater Square with the Opera House: State Academic Theater of Uzbekistan named after Alisher Navoi built in 1947 is one of the best opera theater in the world performs both classical and national repertoires.
- Independence Square, the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country. There are fountains standing for the life energy of Uzbek people, the Cabinet and the Senate, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers who died during the Second World War. - Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of the earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent.
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15th Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Meet the driver in the lobby and start the journey to the mountains.
Transfer to Chimgan Mountains area, 120 km from Tashkent, about 2 hrs one way, en-route enjoying the picturesque views of beautiful mountains and the life of local people. Chimgan Mounts offer many seasonal outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking, and mountaineering.
- Photo stop near Charvak Lake;
- If the road is open, visit Amirsoy resort that offers a variety of leisure activities, the cableway ride, and several restaurants. Enjoy leisure in the ski resort, the breathtaking natural sights of the mountain peak. Return to Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent (ETA by 16:00).
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel