Start driving to the Aral Sea by jeeps. On the way stop in Kungrad, the place where many centuries ago caravans stayed for a rest. Today we can only see abandoned villages, ruins of buildings and the lighthouse.
Arriving at the lake Sudochie. While the crew prepare place for picnic, you can make beautiful photoes of surroundings and have a rest.
Continuе driving, arriving on the coast of the Aral Sea in the late afternoon (time needed: 7-8 hours) .
Set up camp, dinner around the campfire. Overnight in tents/yurts.
Drive to Muynak city via beautiful Red Canions where it's possible to make unusual pictures from Martian landscape. Arrival in Muynak city that was before the richest city in the delta of Amu-darya and consider the gates to Uzbekistan from the sea. Nowadays there's only cemetery of Dead Sea. We'll also visit City Museum of history of Muynak and Aral Sea.
Drive back to Nukus.
By request the tour can be extended by visiting Khiva, Bukhara and Samarkand cities. In case of interest please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camp-style meals: breakfast, 2 lunches and dinner in yurt ;
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class SUV transport as per terrain requirements;
- Single entry tickets to the nature and historical sites as per program;
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- English speaking escorting guide service ( by request) ;
- Meals: lunches and dinners except those specified in the program;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.