Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara(5-6 hours):
- Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
- Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
- Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes and carpets;
- Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
- There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
- Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
- Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination;
- Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
- Afternoon transfer to Samarkand, en- route visiting famous Gijduvan pottery workshop where visitors are welcome for a tour around the workshop and observe the process of ceramic making and painting.
The owners demonstrate the stages of making ceramics from turning the potter’s wheel to making paints from natural ingredients, decorating the ceramics in a distinctive style, drying and firing. Take a tour around the museum-hall of ceramic masterpieces with a unique collection of the ceramic items of Gijduvan and other regions of Uzbekistan.
By request, a master-class of painting ceramics, suzani embroidery and traditional bread baking.
Continue to Samarkand.
Arrival in Samarkand in the afternoon, check in the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
- Continue to the famous Registan Square – heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture, the ensemble of grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Amir Timur Square founded in 1882 and originally called Konstantinovsky Square was renamed in 1994 after Amir Temur to honor the cultural and historical contribution of the great conqueror.
- Tashkent chimes, one of major symbols of Tashkent, were brought from defeated Koenisberg in 1945 as a sign of the great victory and eternal glory of patriots who fought in World War II.
- Theatre Square with the Opera House: State Academic Bolshoi Theatre of Uzbekistan named after Alisher Navoi builit in 1947 is one of the best opera theatres of the world performs both classical and national repertoires.
- Independence Square , the main square of Uzbekistan. There are fountains, the “Eternal flame" in honor of soldiers of World War, arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother symbolizing the hope for a great future.
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966 and is erected in the approximate place of earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honor those people who took a part in the reconstruction of Tashkent;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah; Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the library of Islamic Literature with the Holy Koran Book of the VII century ( original Quran Othman). Khast Imam is one of the most significant spiritual centers in Central Asia and attracts the pilgrims and visitors all over the world.
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Meet the driver and guide at the airport meeting zone.
Start Bishkek sightseeing tour visiting
- Oak Park - city center. It is known also as Dubovy Park - today it is one of the favorite places among tourists in Bishkek.
- Ala -Too Square is the central square in Bishkek. It serves as a place for state events and celebrations. Philharmonic hall – situated at the top of Rose Alley.
- Statue of Manas (Manas is legendary Kyrgyz hero and the classic centerpiece of Kyrgyz literature).
- Victory Square, where in the centre you can see the Victory monument, a memorial which was completed in 1984. Usually the main festival events are held in Bishkek at eternal flame, on Victory Square, where is posted guard of honor, forces of Kyrgyz garrison and a military band.
- State History museum is a perfect display of the Kyrgyz people and the history of the country of Kyrgyzstan.
- Open-air gallery of stones.petroglyphs posing as different animals and people hunting. The exposition was built on the rise of humanity but the way statues done still impresses everyone.
- Master –class on felt carpets making by local masters in Kochkor.
Transfer to Naryn town, an administrative centre of Naryn region. Due to close location to Kyrgyz – China border the town is under free economic zone that makes it trade – oriented and important point for many locals and visitors. Enjoy the beautiful views to surrounding mountains.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the guesthouse.
09:00Transfer to Tashrabat to explore the area. This place is not far away from the Chinese border so the spirit of Great Silk Road still exists there.
Tash-Rabat was built in the 11-th century as a fort for sellers and ancient merchants traveling between China and Turk territory.
The government of Kyrgyzstan takes care of restoring Tash-Rabat and reconstruction works happen from time to time. After lunch continue excursion in Tash-Rabat visiting horse farm where visitors may take a horse ride and feed baby foals.