Tour to Termez for 2 days, with a flight from Tashkent. Welcome to the most Southern endpoint of Uzbekistan - Termez, also known for being one of the oldest cities of our country. It has many ancient buildings
This elder city was once a centre of Buddhism in whole Central Asia and nowadays, there are a lot of sights remaining as heritage of ancient Buddhism culture. Termez also has a slightly different weather - its dry, windy and sunny.
Meet the driver and guide at the airport meeting zone.
Start Termez sightseeing tour visiting:
Termez, one of the oldest cities in Central Asia, is located in the Surkhan Oasis, where ancient Buddhist monastery complexes coexisted along with monumental Islamic architectural masterpieces of the region.
- Kokildor-Ota Khanaka, Sultan Saodat Ensemble, a summer residence of Samani governors;
- Fortress Kyrk-Kyz - the unique "Kirk Kiz" building ("forty girls”) attracted the attention of researchers for a long time, has been variously considered as a palace, an abbey, a caravansarai, hanaqa, or just simply a civil construction.
- Zurmala – Buddha’s stupa, Buddha complex Fayaz – Tepa – one of the museums in the open air under the protection of UNESCO.
- Mausoleum of Al-Hakim at–Termezi, the founder of the dervish order, an outstanding theologian who wrote numerous religious works and a leader of Islamic mysticism.
- VAT 15 %, personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
- Check-in 14.00, check-out time 11.00. No early check-in/ late check-out is included unless indicated;
- Please note that the tour price does not include seasonal VAT 15 %, VAT can be added to the basic tour price.
- Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English;
- All the changes in the basic itinerary, the timing for transfers depending on the international flight departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed;
- Please note that the train trip/s can be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule;
- After the date of publication, any changes in the hotels, air/train ticket prices, tax increase, and exchange rate fluctuation may influence the tour prices;
- Anur Tour is not responsible for the force majeure occasions (weather conditions during the tour, repairing-reconstructing works at some parts of roads, government restrictions).- VAT 15 %, personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.