Tashkent – Termez – Tashkent
all year round
Tour to Termez for 2 days, with a flight from Tashkent. Welcome to the most Southern endpoint of Uzbekistan - Termez, also known for being one of the oldest cities of our country. It has many ancient buildings
This elder city was once a centre of Buddhism in whole Central Asia and nowadays, there are a lot of sights remaining as heritage of ancient Buddhism culture. Termez also has a slightly different weather - its dry, windy and sunny.
Welcome to Termez! Welcome to Uzbekistan!
Meet the guide in the hotel in Tashkent.
07:00 Transfer to Tashkent local airport.
08:45 Morning flight to Termez by HY65.
10:05 Arrival in Termez
Meet the driver and guide at the airport meeting zone.
Start Termez sightseeing tour visiting:
Termez, one of the oldest cities in Central Asia, is located in the Surkhan Oasis, where ancient Buddhist monastery complexes coexisted along with monumental Islamic architectural masterpieces of the region.
Start Termez sightseeing tour visiting:
- Kokildor-Ota Khanaka, Sultan Saodat Ensemble, a summer residence of Samani governors;
- Fortress Kyrk-Kyz - the unique "Kirk Kiz" building ("forty girls”) attracted the attention of researchers for a long time, has been variously considered as a palace, an abbey, a caravansarai, hanaqa, or just simply a civil construction.
- Zurmala – Buddha’s stupa, Buddha complex Fayaz – Tepa – one of the museums in the open air under the protection of UNESCO.
- Mausoleum of Al-Hakim at–Termezi, the founder of the dervish order, an outstanding theologian who wrote numerous religious works and a leader of Islamic mysticism.
- Archaeology Museum of Termez where one can see the unique exhibits found on the territory of Termez and its surroundings.
Transfer to the hotel.
Resting time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
08:00 Transfer to Termez local airport.
09:40 Morning flight to Tashkent by HY66.
10:50 Arrival in Tashkent.
Meet the driver at the airport meeting zone.
Transfer to the hotel in Tashkent.
End of the tour.
- Accommodation in standard double/twin rooms in Termez;
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions including transfers to-from airports;
- English-speaking professional licensed local guide in Termez (1 standard excursion);
- Meals: breakfast at the hotel;
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums and natural fees as per program;
- Tourist tax per person.
- International flights to/from Tashkent;
- Accommodation in Tashkent (can be added by request);
- Internal flights Tashkent - Termez - Tashkent (by request, price subject to change).
- E-visa to Uzbekistan (if required);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Meals: lunches and dinners;
- VAT 15 %, personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.
- Check-in 14.00, check-out time 11.00. No early check-in/ late check-out is included unless indicated;
- Please note that the tour price does not include seasonal VAT 15 %, VAT can be added to the basic tour price.
- Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English;
- All the changes in the basic itinerary, the timing for transfers depending on the international flight departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed;
- Please note that the train trip/s can be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule;
- After the date of publication, any changes in the hotels, air/train ticket prices, tax increase, and exchange rate fluctuation may influence the tour prices;
- Anur Tour is not responsible for the force majeure occasions (weather conditions during the tour, repairing-reconstructing works at some parts of roads, government restrictions).- VAT 15 %, personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”.