State Museum of Nature of Uzbekistan
The museum has four sections:
- Department of Geology and Geography
- Departments of flora and fauna
- Scientific and Educational Department
- Stock departmen.Invaluable collection funds were collected by expeditions for many years. Thus, the Museum of Nature of the Republic of Uzbekistan became the main museum of the country. The museum exposition has many exhibits of the origin of the first life on Earth, nature and the natural resources of the Republic.
Funds of the museum consisted of the departments of geology, zoology, geography, botany, numismatics and archeology as well as military-history and art departments. Later the exhibits of military history and art departments were transferred to the Art Museum and the Museum of the Revolution.
The State Museum of Nature of Uzbekistan consists of botanical, zoological, geological and entomological collections, serving as basic and supplementary material for creation and replenishment of museum exhibits as well as scientific resource for specialists in the field of the museum. The museum collection also has rich botanical collections, herbaria, various specimens of trees of Central Asia. There are minerals in the geological section of the museum. Paleontology collection consists of fish, insects, snails, shells, pieces of plants, pieces of trees, as well as dinosaur bones
Today, the museum is doing a great scientific and educational work: museum staff read informative lectures, organize exhibitions in many palaces of culture, schools, high schools, rest homes, parks of culture and recreation.
- Tashkent places of interest
- Chimgan Mountains
- Mountains of Uzbekistan and holiday places
- Tashkent TV Tower.
- Bazaar Chorsu.
- Museum of Applied Art.
- Madrasah Kukeldash
- Independence Square
- Jami Mosque
- The Palace of Duke Romanov
- Hazrat Imam Complex
- Kaldyrgach-biy (Tole bi) Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Zangi-Ata
- Kaffola Shoshiy Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Sheihantaur
- Academic Russian Drama Theatre
- Polish Catholic Church
- The Theatre «Ilkhom»
- The Youth Theatre of Uzbekistan
- The "Anchor" Canal
- The Museum of Astronomy
- The State Art Museum of Uzbekistan
- The “Bozsu” Canal
- Tashkent State Theatre of Musical Comedy
- Theatre of Satire named after A. Kahhara
- The square of memory
- Locomotive Museum (Tashkent museum of railway...
- Uzbek National Academic Drama Theatre
- The "Salar" Channel
- Tashkent railway station
- The State Museum of Timurids History
- «Aladdin» Theatre
- Memorial complex of Memory of Repression Vict...
- The Holy Dormition Cathedral
- Alay bazaar
- State Museum of Nature of Uzbekistan
- Abdulkasym Madrasah
- Mukimi Theatre
- Monument "Courage"
- Amir Temur Square
- Alisher Navoi Theater