The "Anchor" Canal
At the end of the XIX centuries, Anhor was the boundary between old town and the new part of the city. In 1913 the first modern bridge Urda was built in Tashkent. Originally it was a wooden, made of brick.
There are the memorial complex "Courage", residential district Urda, concert hall “Turkestan”, the building of the President’s office and residence of the president of Uzbekistan “Aksaray”, the Senate building, the stadium “Pahtakor”, square on the banks of the Anhor canal. There were an old Tashkent fortress and Kokand fortress Urda formerly.
Walking along this beautiful and quiet place, you can admire all above listed attractions of the city and hide from the scorching heat in the shadow of beautiful trees.
The “Anchor” Canal is beautiful in all seasons. Summer is a popular place for swimmers, and white snow in winter, covering the crowns of trees, gives more beauty to the landscape.
- Tashkent places of interest
- Chimgan Mountains
- Mountains of Uzbekistan and holiday places
- Tashkent TV Tower.
- Bazaar Chorsu.
- Museum of Applied Art.
- Madrasah Kukeldash
- Independence Square
- Jami Mosque
- Alisher Navoi Theatre
- The Palace of Duke Romanov
- Hazrat Imam Complex
- Kaldyrgach-biy (Tole bi) Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Zangi-Ata
- Kaffola Shoshiy Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Sheihantaur
- Academic Russian Drama Theatre
- Polish Catholic Church
- The Theatre «Ilkhom»
- The Youth Theatre of Uzbekistan
- The "Anchor" Canal
- The Museum of Astronomy
- The State Art Museum of Uzbekistan
- The “Bozsu” Canal
- Tashkent State Theatre of Musical Comedy
- Theatre of Satire named after A. Kahhara
- The square of memory
- Locomotive Museum (Tashkent museum of railway...
- Uzbek National Academic Drama Theatre
- The "Salar" Channel
- Tashkent railway station
- The State Museum of Timurids History
- «Aladdin» Theatre
- Memorial complex of Memory of Repression Vict...
- The Holy Dormition Cathedral
- Alay bazaar
- State Museum of Nature of Uzbekistan
- Abdulkasym Madrasah
- Mukimi Theatre
- Monument "Courage"
- Amir Temur Square
- Alisher Navoi Theater