Tour itinerary: Tashkent – Bukhara – Samarkand – Tashkent
Season: all the year round
Days: 2 |
We offer you special program that helps you to visit famous Samarkand and ancient Bukhara for only 2 days! You will not be tired of such saturated program - we include flights, bullet trains and comfortable hotels in the program.
From your hotel transfer to Tashkent domestic flights terminal.
07:15 Flight to Bukhara by Uzbekistan airways.
09:15 Arrival in Bukhara. Transfer to the hotel to meet the guide.
Start walking city tour of the old part of Bukhara (approximately 7 hours) visiting Mausoleum of Samanids, Bolo Hauz Mosque, Ark Fortress (the oldest citadel dating back to the century BC), Poi Kalon Square (Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa).
There are three trading domes or so-called covered bazaars preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. We'll also visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas, Abdullakhan’s Tim and Caravanserai Sayfuddin (now the center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara), Magoki Attari Mosque, complex Lyabi Hauz (XVII century) that includes Nodir Divanbegi Madrassa and Khanaqa, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin.
15:00 Transfer to the railway station
15:55 Departure from Bukhara to Samarkand by train “Afrosiab”.
17:20 Arrival in Samarkand. Leaving the terminal and meet up our driver and guide, who will wait for you with a sign "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to the old part of Samarkand and start sightseeing program:
– Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants decorated with gold ornaments and considered as one of the most significant places in the world;
– Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and a real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori.
– Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city which was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
– Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) belonging to the Muslim person named Saint Abbas ibn-Kussam;
– Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin rooms with breakfast;
- Transportation with the air-conditioner during the tour;
- 2 excursions with local guides in the cities.
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Entrance fees to the museums as specified in the program; - Meals (lunches and dinners);
- Transfers to Tashkent airport, from Tashkent railway station.
*Please note that all the prices listed above are relevant to 2018-2019 year. Current price may change due to VAT.
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.