One day trip to KHIVA from Tashkent
Khiva is an unique city that is usually called Open Air Museum because of many mausoleums that are under UNESCO protecotion. We invite you to special one-day program to Khiva with comfortable flights Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent.
06:00 Early meet up with our driver in your hotel and transfer to the domestic flight terminal of Tashkent airport.
07:25 Departure for Urgench by Uzbekistan Airways flight HY051
08:55 Arrival in Urgench. Leaving the terminal and meet up our local driver and guide, who will wait for you with a sign "ANUR TOUR".
Transfer to Khiva (~30 km).
Arrival to Khiva and start walking excursion in the historical part of Khiva – the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia (6-7 hours)
- Ichan-kala (translated as “Inner town”). Ichan-kala - the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia consisting from the next monuments:
- Madrassah of Muhammed Aminkhan
- Kalta Minor, the Palace of the Allakulihan Khan of Khiva - Tash Hauli, where the harem of 40 concubines was, Caravanserai and Tim Allakulihan.
Free time till departure.
20:00 Transfer from Khiva to the airport of Urgench.
22:05 Departure to Tashkent, flight HY058
23:25 Arrival in Tashkent. Meet up and transfer to the hotel. The end of the tour.
Number of participants
|Price per person|
- Air tickets Tashkent – Urgench – Tashkent (Economy class)*;
- All transfers as in program;
- Sightseeing excursion with certified English-speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to the museums as specified in the program;
- Tourist tax;
- Meals (lunches and dinners);
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts from ANUR TOUR;
*Price of the tour may vary - depending on the price of air ticket from Tashkent to Urgench