Tour itinerary: Tashkent- Samarkand - Bukhara - Tashkent
Season: all the year round
Days: 4 |
A cozy Uzbekistan tour package for any curious guest from Mumbai. During 4 days you will be able to explore the beauty of the East being well-informed by our excellent guides. We promise you a comfortable tour and probably the best Uzbek service.
11:20 Take a flight #HY511 from Mumbai to Tashkent;
Leave the terminal and meet up with our driver.
At the meeting zone our driver, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR” and transfer to hotel.
Meet the guide at the lobby.
Start sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5-6 hrs) visiting old and new parts of the city:
- Earthquake Memorial, the composition is devoted to the tragic date of earthquake in Tashkent on April 26, 1966, and is erected in the approximate place of the earthquake epicenter. Residents still come to the monument to honour those people who took part in the reconstruction of Tashkent - the main square of Uzbekistan reflects the past, present, and future of the country;
- Khast Imam Square – a religious center of the city consisting of the Barakkhan madrasah;
- Visiting Chorsu Bazaar and back to the new city by metro.
Continue excursion with visiting Independence Square. There are fountains standing for life energy of Uzbek people, the “Eternal flame" in honour of soldiers who died during World War II, the arch " Good and noble aspiration" crowned with birds of happiness and prosperity, road "Ok Yul" (“Good way”) leading to Independence Monument and a monument to Happy Mother that symbolize the hope for a great future.
One can often see the newly-weds who start a family and independent life walking through the arch of “Good and noble aspirations”, laying flowers at the monument of Happy mother and “Eternal flame”.
09:42 Arrival in Samarkand. Meet with our driver at the railway station, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR”.
Start sightseeing program in Samarkand (6 hours):
- Gur Emir Mausoleum – a burial vault of Timur the Great and his descendants is decorated with gold ornaments and is considered as one of the most significant sights of the world;
Continue to the famous Registan Square – the heart of Samarkand and real masterpiece of Central Asian medieval architecture consists of three grandiose buildings: Ulughbek Madrassa, Madrassa Sherdor, and Madrassa Tilla Kori;
- Bibi Khanim Mosque – the biggest medieval building in the city was one of the most magnificent mosques in the Islamic world in 15 Century;
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis – unique complex of Mausoleums formed by standing on both sides of the cenotaph (an imaginary grave) of the Muslim saint Abbas ibn- Kussam;
- Ulugbek’s Observatory – the finest astronomical centers in the medieval world was built by order of Ulugbek, an outstanding scholar and astronomer;
11:19 Arrival in Bukhara. Meet with our driver at the railway station, who will wait for you with a sign “ANUR TOUR”.
13:00 Start WALKING sightseeing program in Bukhara (5-6 hours):
Ensemble Lyabi Hauz (Nadir Divanbegi Madrassa, Khanaka, Kukeldash Madrassa and the monument of Khodja Nasreddin);
Magoki Attari Mosque is one of the oldest mosques survived in Bukhara from the time before the Mongolian invasion;
Abdullakhan’s Tim with numerous handicraft shops of souvenirs, ceramics, national clothes, and carpets;
Caravanserai Sayfuddin (the Center of Handicraft Development of Bukhara);
There are three trading domes or so called covered bazaars Toki Sarrofon, Toki Telpak Furushon, and Toki Zargaron preserved from the XVI century and these bazaars were the centers for trade of silk, jewelry and even for money exchange. Today as well, one can enjoy and purchase different souvenirs of a wide range, from small souvenir magnets to the famous Bukhara carpets;
Visit Ulughbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassas or so-called Kosh (pare) madrassas opposite each other with a distinctive style of facade ornamental decoration;
Poi Kalon Square with Kalon Minaret and Mosque, Mir Arab Madrassa – the heart of Bukhara, a monumental complex impresses the imagination of every visitor;
Ark Fortress – the oldest citadel dating back to I century BC where one can feel the history of the great fortress covered in beautiful legends and myths.
- Full transportation service on vehicles with a/c;
- English speaking licensed guide service;
- Train tickets for bullet train;
- Visa invitation letter for Uzbekistan (if necessary)
- Air tickets;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.