With those countries where there is an improvement in the sanitary-epidemiological situation.
Those are China, Southern Korea and Japan - and only for certain type of passengers.
Take advantage of air travel can:
- diplomats, consuls and their families;
- specialists of foreign companies engaged in investment projects in Uzbekistan;
- persons crossing Uzbekistan in transit;
- foreign citizens registered in Uzbekistan; Uzbek citizens registered abroad.
Also allowed flying in and fly away for treatment, visiting seriously ill relatives and family members. They were allowed to fly out of Uzbekistan in order to continue their studies or work.
- Flights from the European Union, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore are considered “yellow” - those who flew from there (and were in these countries at least 14 days before the flight) must undergo 14-day home quarantine.
- Flights from the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia and other countries are considered “red” - those who flew from there must undergo 14-day quarantine at the special camp.
All flights must comply with sanitary rules and regulations.