The original part of the building of the mosque Namazgokh was built during the ruler Arslan Khan in 1119. The original building was a wall of brick, the length of which was about 38 meters. There was mihrab in the wall (niche showing the correct landmark for prayers). Mihrab of the mosque Namazgokh is richly decorated with mosaics and alabaster, adorned geometric designs and inscriptions in Arabic.
Nowadays, other religious complexes perform the role of namazgokh, as it is located on the outskirts of the city and lost its original purpose.
- Bukhara places of interest
- The Mausoleum Chashma-Ayub (« The Source of H...
- Chor-Minor Madrasah.
- Mausoleum of the Samanids.
- Bolo-House Mosque
- Kalyan Mosque
- Memorial complex Bahouddin Naqshbandi.
- Architectural ensemble Lyabi-Hauz.
- Complex Poi-Kalyan
- Nekropolis Chor-Bakr
- Magoki-Attari Mosque
- Ark Citadel
- Architectural Complex Khoja Zaynutdin
- Namazgoh Mosque
- Gozien Madrasah
- Sitorai-Mohi Hosa Palace
- Khanaka Faizabad
- The Bukhara Art-Architectural Museum-Reserve
- Seven sacred Sufis of Bukhara
- Paikend settlement
- Khoja Gaukushan Ensemble
- Abdulaziz Khan Madrasah